Bipod

Lawnboi

WKR
I use a bipod when applicable. Iv shot a hand full of deer off the ground with the bipod. Got an atlas cal gen 2 tall this year. I won’t own another bipod without 45* leg option. Makes the tall super versatile. Quick on off with the adm adapter.

atlas cal
Tripod with rrs anvil head
Pint sized git lite gamechanger

Not much I can’t do with the above combo.

I had a spartan tall, it just wasn’t for me. If I’m carrying it I prefer it on the gun at all times.

bluemark

FNG
I'm looking at the KDC bipod for the light weight. Not sure how stable it will be, but if I never get a prone shot at least the weight addition will be negligible.

I carried the Harris for a long time and still use in some situations. However, I really like the Javelin. It is not on the rifle all the time, but can be put on very quickly. It is light and unobtrusive for backpacking. It is solid and steady and allowed me to make some awesome shots.

The Harris Bipod isn't that heavy, and if you have clearance for a prone shot, they are quick deploying and solid (especially with a wiebad rear bag). A backpack works fine as a stabilzer unless you're sneaking over a rise or you spot game that has already spotted you...unbuckling, and slinging a pack around can entail quite a bit of movement and noise. Getting stable quickly on game in the final seconds is often the deciding factor and fiddlefarting to get set saves almost as many animals as the wind.

CaliforniaMuley209

Lil-Rokslider
im liking the idea of that hatch. my dad has one on his rifle and at first it looks big but man it really does do it all. Quick detach and can get high above the sage or lay prone and shoot. Looks awesome.

im liking the idea of that hatch. my dad has one on his rifle and at first it looks big but man it really does do it all. Quick detach and can get high above the sage or lay prone and shoot. Looks awesome.
And with the Pic rail, it's quick detach so if you don't want to carry it on the gun, you don't have to

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk