Birthday Bucks

These bucks were killed 1 week apart my sons on his birthday and Fred's a week later on his birthday, coastal A zone bucks.

Attachments

• Ugly Pig 013.jpg
    Ugly Pig 013.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 104
With an April birthday I have no real hope of a California buck on my birthday but, if my son takes to hunting I think we can make on October buck happen. And nice bucks (twins?)

Agree sounds like a great gift. I am an avid hunter myself but I was born smack in the middle of the no hunting season so I can never really go on a hunt as a present to myself. I usually have parties at home or once in a blue moon I go out for my birthday. That was actually the case last year. My GF wanted to do something remarkable so she decided to throw a huge surprise party. She has been planning it for weeks. She found a company that would let her rent sound equipment, lighting and also they even rented her a small stage for the back yard since she asked for a band. Honestly it was a great party heheh. We had a lot of fun and there were no glitches technically wise so we both ended up really happy about this company's service.

Last edited: