Bison gear Montana

Does anyone know what happened to the company Bison gear ? I’ve been looking for one of the lost river packs and can’t seem to find one .

Over the past couple years the owner had been swamped with obligations, a cross country move, trying to find new sewer arrangements, etc. The demand was still high but he was swamped with life during a transition.

Recently, as in a month or so ago, a deal was reached and the company was sold. The new owner is actively working on getting the business up and running. May still be looking for sewers, I’m not sure. He is an active traditional archer and bow hunter with a good reputation. Hopefully he will have Bison Gear on the market again before too long. Lots of guys looking for the gear and the Lost River seems to be in popular demand.

I wish him luck and hope you get what you need.

OP
P
Over the past couple years the owner had been swamped with obligations, a cross country move, trying to find new sewer arrangements, etc. The demand was still high but he was swamped with life during a transition.

Recently, as in a month or so ago, a deal was reached and the company was sold. The new owner is actively working on getting the business up and running. May still be looking for sewers, I’m not sure. He is an active traditional archer and bow hunter with a good reputation. Hopefully he will have Bison Gear on the market again before too long. Lots of guys looking for the gear and the Lost River seems to be in popular demand.

I wish him luck and hope you get what you need.
Thanks a lot ! I hope they have the business up and going soon !

OP
P
Hi I would definitely be interested in the pack . Is it the wool lost River ? Thanks and I can give you my phone number if you want
Hi I would definitely be interested in the pack . Is it the wool lost River ? Thanks and I can give you my phone number if you want
sorry I tried to send a PM but I have to be a member for 10 days ? But I can post my phone number or email if one of them would work for you