Bison gear wool packs

LostArra

WKR
I saw this a while back:

I’d like to take this opportunity to give everyone a much needed/deserved update on BisonGear. First and foremost I would like to thank everyone for your patience and understanding in this long and difficult transition. As with all of the best-laid plans, and with what seemed like realistic timelines go we often get thrown curveballs. Whilst moving BisonGear to the East coast we were plagued with numerous obstacles and hurdles which kept throwing off our plans/timeline, compound this with a major career change and a commute which grew to over 5 hours a day caused BisonGear to ended up in a stalled state. I struggled with the tough decisions that I knew had to eventually be faced, most importantly that our customers both existing and potential deserved more than I was able to deliver at this crossroad in my life.

So drum roll please, I would like to announce that we have sold BisonGear, the exciting part is that we were able to do so to an individual who I’ve done business with for over a decade and also fortunate enough to call a friend, he is someone who has been in the industry for many years, I’m confident that you will see great things come from him and BisonGear in the near future. Many of you already know him from seeing him at a lot of the trad shoots or from the Bear Quest hunts that he runs, let’s all welcome Tom Phillips as the proud new owner of BisonGear. Please be patient with him while he immerses himself into BisonGear and gets it up and running again. Tom’s contact info is:

Tom Phillips

10 Bonny Lane

Peru,MA 01235

Home: 413-655-2505

Mobile: 973-224-5674

Email: [email protected]

Tom I wish you nothing but the best with this new endeavor.

Owning BisonGear over the last 16 years enabled me to meet and become friends with some of the finest people around and I will cherish those connections forever, please keep in touch.

Thank You all from the bottom of my heart.

Angelo