Black bear attack

Lowg08

WKR
Apparently, CPW has been getting death threats against the officers who killed the bears.
Now that is just ridiculous. I may wonder why some procedures are written or policies are enforced but never would imagine why there would be a death threat over following rules

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Now that is just ridiculous. I may wonder why some procedures are written or policies are enforced but never would imagine why there would be a death threat over following rules
You have to ask that after seeing the bat shite crazy times we are living in?

Snow White is cancelled. So is Dr. Seuss. As is Uncle Ben's Rice. And on and on and on and on.

Storm's a comin'

Eddie

Lowg08

WKR
You have to ask that after seeing the bat shite crazy times we are living in?

Snow White is cancelled. So is Dr. Seuss. As is Uncle Ben's Rice. And on and on and on and on.

Storm's a comin'

Eddie
It’s very sad

Poser

WKR

Lowg08

WKR
Well written article. Sadly some people don’t understand. I understand there are laws and policy. Just some people don’t understand

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
Guys need to be wearing bells on your shoes and carry pepper spray in bear country and watch for signs of an aggressive bear in the area. Number one sign that an aggressive bear is in the area, there are bells in its poop and smells like pepper spray.

I live in Black Bear Country, have all my life but I am guessing that my bears are not of the same breed as your bears. I do not know why, a bear is a a bear.
I have had them cross in front of me as close as 10 feet just below a logging road.
I have watched in the spring while turkey hunting as 5 bears crawled out of a root hole 30 yards away.
Momma bear, two 2 year old cubs and 2 cubs that appeared to have been born not long ago. Yep kinda puckered the hair on my butt with that encounter but non the less, they went on there way.

I have walked up on them with nothing but a bow in my hand or a berry bucket.

I am wondering is a lot of it has to do with fear, they say an animal can sense your fear. Maybe they do not bother me because I am a fat predator and I see them as my next meal.

I try to not think about killing or the prey I am after while I am hunting as I think your body does put off a predator vibe or maybe a scent. I also believe your eyes may give you away as well. There is always something about the eyes and what can be seen in them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk