Black bear/fishing outfitter recommendation

Alchemy

WKR
I am wanting to take my nephew on a spring 2022 black bear/fishing combo trip for his high school graduation. The kid loves to bow hunt but equally loves to bass fish so I thought a baited black bear bow hunt and walleye/pike trip would be an awesome adventure for him and I.
Looking for some outfitters that cater to this type of trip, not sure if Ontario. CA is our best bet or if possibly Minnesota or Wisconsin would offer this. Just want to give the kid an adventure he would normally never be able to get, just an affordable trip up north, nice little cabin, fish in the morning and sit bait in the afternoon.
We will be coming from Oklahoma, I know nothing about bears, would spring allow hunting and fishing or should I shoot for a fall trip?

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
For what your looking for its pretty hard to beat Alberta or Saskatchewan.
Fishing for Walleye, Pike & Lake Trout is unbelievable and some very big bears are taken every year.
If your looking for a fly in remote hunt let me know, we have fly in bear hunts over bait with amazing fishing in Alberta.
www.bowenlakeoutfitters.com

Honyock

WKR
Don't know about the fishing but don't overlook the White Mountain Apache Rez in eastern Arizona. We hunted their last week and saw a lot of 6.5+ foot bears. We went three for three with the smallest measuring 6.5 feet. I got this guy last week and he went 7'2" from nose to tail. It's a days drive from central Oklahoma (Edmond).IMG_6710.jpg