Black Diamond Headlamp

The new spot 350 is pretty nice. Not as confusing to run as the original spot. Bright little light, time will tell if Gen 2 holds up as well as Gen 1. I have had a few different black diamond models over the years and trust them.

Always keep 2 sets of 3 aaa batteries taped together in my possibles pouch, because when you have them on full tilt for night hiking, they burn batteries.

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
Who knows of a headlamp, that has a nice bright RED SPOTLIGHT????

All of my current Black Diamond and Petzel have RED FLOOD LIGHTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had my Bd storm for 2 seasons now and really like it. Love the RGB light and the white is plenty bright enough. Battery life had been good for my usage but always keep spares.

VASolocam

FNG
Wife runs BD storm. Very bright, but the complexity is kind of ridiculous. Lots of different button presses to get options. Not that intuitive. She recently switched to a nitecore nc30 and likes the usability much more. It is rechargeable and the batteries seem to last quite a while before replacement. Works fine in light rain and snow. Have not tested in a long heavy downpour yet.

VASolocam

FNG
Who knows of a headlamp, that has a nice bright RED SPOTLIGHT????

All of my current Black Diamond and Petzel have RED FLOOD LIGHTS

The nitecore nc30 has a very bright red light. One of the brightest I have seen personally.

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
The nitecore nc30 has a very bright red light. One of the brightest I have seen personally.

Thank you! I think I’ve got every late model of BD, n all are average at best for the red light brightness... poor when comparing to my old Energizer headlamp with a red spotlight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk