Black Eagle Renegades

Anyone tried these arrows? I ordered 1 dozen 300 spine. I want to build them with 125 grain shuttle T's or 100 grain grim reaper razortip. I shot the black eagle deep impact last year. I love the penetration but hate the outsert system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
I run renegade 250's with 56grn the half-out inserts and 100grn VPA's. Cut them to 25.5. Too stiff. But fly pretty good. Have had no issues. I check every arrow out of target for weakness and have never had breakage. Only when i miss and the arrow goes rattling off in the rocks. Have had several get fairly torn up with that, inserts and field tips torn completely off.

OP
cody21peterson
I changed the nocks tonight to the bohning a (Easton x). They fit better on my bow string but they are tighter in the shaft. I screwed them on with a nock tool and heard some very small cracking. I put wraps on and flexed the arrows and they seemed good. Just waiting on my broadheads to install the inserts.

tommymo

Lil-Rokslider
I started shooting them this Spring, shoot pretty good. Be careful of shooting to tight of a group, they are easy to break at the nock if you hit them, thinking about rerun nine some numbers and adding a pin bushing, wish they had collars.