Black Friday Deal Watch

wtf is Rakuten
Cash back website. I’ve never used it before today but if it’s legit like some talk about it is I just got a benchmade steep country knife from Cabelas for $51. Not including my credit card rewards. Have to jump through a few hoops. Hope it’s legit.

Finch

WKR
Cash back website. I’ve never used it before today but if it’s legit like some talk about it is I just got a benchmade steep country knife from Cabelas for $51. Not including my credit card rewards. Have to jump through a few hoops. Hope it’s legit.
It is legit as I used to use it more. I bought some foodsaver bags today and got $9 cash back. I've just never had these 15% off deals until I saw your mention it earlier. That and the $40 promo.

It is legit as I used to use it more. I bought some foodsaver bags today and got $9 cash back. I've just never had these 15% off deals until I saw your mention it earlier. That and the $40 promo.
When does it show your cash back. Bought that knife at cabelas through Rakuten and it doesn’t show rewards at all. Does it once your order ships or?

rj2

WKR
I've used activejunky tons but they dont have any good bonuses. My rakuten Cabela's order showed up in hour or 2.

Finch

WKR
When does it show your cash back. Bought that knife at cabelas through Rakuten and it doesn’t show rewards at all. Does it once your order ships or?
Yeah my cash back showed up a couple hours later after ordering today.

ericwh

WKR
MDT black friday is live. Mags 40% off. Lots of factory second and overstock chassis (if you are right handed) and a fair amount of overstock and factory second accessories.

TX_Diver

WKR
Lancaster Archery has $15 back on every $150 you spend. Not earth shattering but pretty standard for them.

ericwh

WKR
I am looking for a deal on chargemaster lite if anyone sees one. Cheapest I've seen so far is $235 at midsouth (not a black friday deal).

Anyone see any deals on superfeet insoles? Black ovis has them on sale but they don't carry my size on any of them.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Yeah my cash back showed up a couple hours later after ordering today.
Yea it shows on my end now. Sent a link to my wife and bought benchmade steep hunter under her. She got $55 back on it and I got $40 for the referral so basically I paid $15 for it. Pretty wild.

TX_Diver

WKR
Yea it shows on my end now. Sent a link to my wife and bought benchmade steep hunter under her. She got $55 back on it and I got $40 for the referral so basically I paid $15 for it. Pretty wild.
Can someone summarize this into one post? Trying to piece it together through the few pages and not getting it yet. Used to use activejunky but never buy from cabelas anymore. Sounds like this is something similar with a promo?

Can someone summarize this into one post? Trying to piece it together through the few pages and not getting it yet. Used to use activejunky but never buy from cabelas anymore. Sounds like this is something similar with a promo?
Sure. I signed up for Rakuten. Sent my wife the referral link. Ordered a $130 knife that was discounted to $110 under her on Rakuten. Signed up for cabelas email list which got me another $10 off. Got 15% back on knife through Rakuten and another $40 back to each of us for the referral promo discount. Any questions pm me.

rj2

WKR
Rakuten is the same as activejunky. Rakuten has a bonus $40 off for new user sign ups through a referral, and they currently have 15% off at bass pro and Cabela's so it makes some killer deals. Then you can use raise gift cards and Cabela's email sign up to make it super slick. https://www.rakuten.com/r/RYANJO288 this link will get new users the $40 bonus

NDGuy

WKR
Thanks for the Rakuten link I will likely get the Steep Country and Hidden Canyon on separate orders and get $40 off each.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I dont understand the Rakuten deal......I signed up, referred my wife and both have a zero balance. How do we get the $40?

Finch

WKR
I dont understand the Rakuten deal......I signed up, referred my wife and both have a zero balance. How do we get the $40?
I think she'll have to spend $40 in merchandise for you and her to both receive the $40 promo.

I referred to my spam email and just ordered a little over $40 on that. Still not seeing the $40 promo but I did it correctly as far as i know. Might take a day.

Have you signed up with Rakuten yet? It’s the best site for earning Cash Back. Get a $40 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $40. It’s free! 🤩 https://www.rakuten.com/r/DNWRIG14?eeid=6991100