Black Friday Deal Watch

NDGuy

WKR
Also know it is not immediate. It get's paid out quarterly like Active Junky

davsco

WKR
Rakuten is the same as activejunky. Rakuten has a bonus $40 off for new user sign ups through a referral, and they currently have 15% off at bass pro and Cabela's so it makes some killer deals. Then you can use raise gift cards and Cabela's email sign up to make it super slick. https://www.rakuten.com/r/RYANJO288 this link will get new users the $40 bonus
thanks! any club vip codes anyone knows of? was 10% to a few days ago.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
So if I’m understanding-it’s not $40 OFF.....it’s $40 cash back at a later time?

I read earlier a guy got a benchmade for $37 or so bucks and was under the impression he PAID $37.

If it’s reverse math/in the end pricing, that would be helpful

NDGuy

WKR
So if I’m understanding-it’s not $40 OFF.....it’s $40 cash back at a later time?

I read earlier a guy got a benchmade for $37 or so bucks and was under the impression he PAID $37.

If it’s reverse math/in the end pricing, that would be helpful

Correct. After getting his cash back it’s $37

Finch

WKR
Foodsaver has a decent deal on bags. Buy 2 packages of bags/rolls and get 2 free. You have to had 4 to your cart to get the 2 for free.

Example: A box of 3 rolls (8" x 20 ') is $37.99 which is higher than everywhere else. But when you had the two free ones in, you're getting a roll for a little over $6 which is the best price I've found. Foodsaver brand has always worked best for me.

Finch

WKR
Also know it is not immediate. It get's paid out quarterly like Active Junky

But does it actually tell you in the app or when you're logged in that you've satisfied the requirement and will be earning the $40?

NDGuy

WKR
But does it actually tell you in the app or when you're logged in that you've satisfied the requirement and will be earning the $40?
Yes, after I bought the Benchmade both my wife and my account showed we earned the $40

ericwh

WKR
I am looking for a deal on chargemaster lite if anyone sees one. Cheapest I've seen so far is $235 at midsouth (not a black friday deal).

Update: Midsouth has them on black Friday deal for $179.

I'm not familiar with their stuff. I see they have a chamber sealer. Any experience with their other stuff?
They make excellent processing equipment, but for a chamber vac-the vacmaster 215 is 900 on the vacmaster website, I do have experience with that and I would suggest that over any other