Black Friday Deal Watch

NDGuy

WKR
For those of you that want the Rakuten $40 cash back and have dogs Chewy.com has 15% cash back and a lot of Black Friday sales too if you don't need anything from Cabelas. I grabbed some Pro Plan and a supplement my dog takes.

cmahoney

WKR
The 11% off BLKF code on optics planet doesn’t work for NF products. Trying to buy an NXS 2.5-10 today. Anyone see any NF deals out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Rakuten is the same as activejunky. Rakuten has a bonus $40 off for new user sign ups through a referral, and they currently have 15% off at bass pro and Cabela's so it makes some killer deals. Then you can use raise gift cards and Cabela's email sign up to make it super slick. https://www.rakuten.com/r/RYANJO288 this link will get new users the $40 bonus
Thanks for the link, pretty sure you have $40 bucks coming your way if I did it right!

Wife's Christmas gift is giving me $50 bucks to spend in February when the check comes!

TrueAt1stLight

Lil-Rokslider
May have been posted but Kenetrek is having a 20% off sale at all retailers. Some can stack 10-11% off additional coupons pending they’re in stock (KEEP CLOSE-EYE on Optics Planet as they can get fu€ky with “extended back orders”). Amazon also has a bunch in stock and 5% cash back on Discover card Amazon purchases right now.

Cabelas/ Bass Pro has the Christensen Arms Ridgeline on sale for $200 off… thinking of picking one up.

I picked up a Mesa. $937 with discounts. I didn’t go with a Ridgeline due to the Mesa and Ridgeline being 90% the same and I didn’t find the CF wrap, Invar pillar, Pad, etc..worth $700.

TX_Diver

WKR
The 11% off BLKF code on optics planet doesn’t work for NF products. Trying to buy an NXS 2.5-10 today. Anyone see any NF deals out there?

Try brownells too? If they sell NF...

I picked up a Mesa. $937 with discounts. I didn’t go with a Ridgeline due to the Mesa and Ridgeline being 90% the same and I didn’t find the CF wrap, Invar pillar, Pad, etc..worth $700.

What about the titanium Mesa. Same price as the Ridgeline, I just haven’t had a chance to really look and compare the specs.

NDGuy

WKR
If any of you have an academy or dicks by you I’m sure you can use store pickup with the cash back as well. It’s 10% right now as the 15% at Cabelas ended yesterday.