Black Friday Deal Watch

ChrisAU

WKR
Anyone looking forward to blowing some money in a couple weeks? I'm hoping Maven does something so I can get some B3's.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone looking forward to blowing some money in a couple weeks? I'm hoping Maven does something so I can get some B3's.
I was going to pull the trigger on the stone glacier skyscraper 2p tent looks like they are out of stock. :(

NDGuy

WKR
I am not sure there will be much this year with supply issues and cheap money to be had everywhere.

blazingangel09

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up some 8x B3's this year and am very impressed so far. They are everything they are cracked up to be.

kpk

WKR
I'm in need of new boots - but can't decide what I want. Probably Crispi Nevada or Hoffmans as of now.

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
I know I am going broke after watching these flying deals, not sure how to prioritize my list:
-K3 Exo 4800
-Spotting scope
-4 season tent vs tent with wood stove
-Sleeping bag (s)
-Quality knife
-Maybe a new Garmin
That's it for now I guess 🤔

GZeus24

Lil-Rokslider
I know I am going broke after watching these flying deals, not sure how to prioritize my list:
-K3 Exo 4800
-Spotting scope
-4 season tent vs tent with wood stove
-Sleeping bag (s)
-Quality knife
-Maybe a new Garmin
That's it for now I guess 🤔
There are some good deals on Garmins at Amazon today including Fenix 6 models.

Loper

WKR
Last edited:

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping for another deal on a rifle like that closeout savage last year at Cabela's plus a rebate.
Not expecting much this year though in that area

Rknight

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping for a good deal on some things from Maven and waiting to see if any barrel manf have a Black Friday sale, needing a new one for my