Black Friday deals?

ChrisAU

WKR
Of the three you mentioned, which one do you consider the best? I’ve never had one of their scopes before.

Neither, the 3-9x42 is the unanimous pick generally. I didn’t mention it because I don’t know how it’s going to be priced, I’d guess somewhere from $375-$450. But a fixed 6x if you have a rifle that needs a scope is fantastic. I have on on a 300BO that I hunt with and have shot tiny groups with it out to 300 yards.

jfs82

WKR
Neither, the 3-9x42 is the unanimous pick generally. I didn’t mention it because I don’t know how it’s going to be priced, I’d guess somewhere from $375-$450. But a fixed 6x if you have a rifle that needs a scope is fantastic. I have on on a 300BO that I hunt with and have shot tiny groups with it out to 300 yards.
Was just about to ask after the 3x9 as Ill be picking one up. May pick up the ultralight too just to play with it as I havent really seen anything negative on it (other than no zerostop)

atenjones

FNG
Gravy Boat is live at First Lite
Not gonna lie - I'm kind of underwhelmed with the FirstLite sales this year. The Uncompaghre is a good deal, but other than that there's not really anything I'm dying to have. On a related note - how do people like the Uncompaghre? I'm a little concerned about the durability, and not sure how warm it is. Thanks!