Black Friday deals?

matthewmt

WKR
Anyone in the know of some good black Friday sales happening?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

GMG has a good deal running. Finally going to pick one up.

bobr1

WKR
GMG has a good deal running. Finally going to pick one up.

Yes! thank you, I have literally been checking almost everyday for the last few weeks if these were going to go on sale. Went down and got one at the store today but they messed up and gave me the Daniel Boone Prime with wifi instead of the choice for $399, not complaining lol.

jmav58

WKR
Heard that Exo Mountain is going to be having a sale on their in stock K2 packs and then a couple of other things. $399 on whatever K2 packs they have left until their gone.

Glad I could help!

You scored on the prime! I wish I could get a prime standard but with WiFi. The shop vac clean out and 12v options are nice but I don’t need the windows on the prime WiFi. Think the choice is the best bang for your buck.

I did shop around the local dealers and got them to throw in a free cover and a couple bags of pellets.

bobr1

WKR
Glad I could help!

You scored on the prime! I wish I could get a prime standard but with WiFi. The shop vac clean out and 12v options are nice but I don’t need the windows on the prime WiFi. Think the choice is the best bang for your buck.

I did shop around the local dealers and got them to throw in a free cover and a couple bags of pellets.

Nice, that's a good deal too. Had 3 guys load it in already assembled but didn't realize after wrestling with it by myself to get it out that it was 194 lbs haha. I was trying to put a like on your post too and I guess you can't like posts in the gear deal section. Anyway, got my Christmas present for myself.

Thanks again and happy grilling

Twitch

WKR
Probably a pipe dream...but do manufacturers like Defiance, Terminus, Lone Peak, etc. ever do Black Friday deals? I have another project on the horizon...

bobr1

WKR
Looking for a Kowa 553 or Swarovski ATS65 is anyone finds a sale.
If it was like last year I remember seeing the Kowa in the 1400-1500 range around the holidays, can't remember who was selling it. But then again, they are starting to get popular so who knows.