Black Friday deals?

If it was like last year I remember seeing the Kowa in the 1400-1500 range around the holidays, can't remember who was selling it. But then again, they are starting to get popular so who knows.

Should be able to get that deal year round if you call around.

FatBuddah

WKR
Probably a pipe dream...but do manufacturers like Defiance, Terminus, Lone Peak, etc. ever do Black Friday deals? I have another project on the horizon...

ol Red goin Johnny Bigtime’)
What we building???

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Silencer Central(Dakota silencer) has a deal going if you buy a silencer get a 22 silencer free.

ofl0926

WKR
I just ordered my second banish 30. Absolutely love that silencer. Hopefully the little .22 version is just as good. They are extremely light weight.

yeah I might do the same thing.
its a great deal. shitty thing is that you have to fork up the two NFA fees for both silencers LMFAO

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
thank you
are these any good?
I have a thunderbeast arms, but know a handful of guys that have the varminter from them and really like it. Kind of wish I went with them just for the fact of going from 7 to 9 inch in one can. And I've been waiting 7 weeks for a flash hider from thunderbeast they are always backorder on stuff

dutch84

FNG
They also have the EZ pay, which is awesome. Don't have to fork up $1400 up front, then wait 9 to 12 months to get the can

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
FYI the free 22 can is not the normal one they sell, much lower quality it's the 22k.

2ski

WKR
Post up if anyone sees deals on meat grinders

Last year I bought a LEM Grinder before hunting season. Tag soup. Out of curiosity, I looked around for a Black Friday deal. The only place I found one was LEM's website. No distributors. I think it was 30% off, so I would check them out on Black Friday.

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
Last year I bought a LEM Grinder before hunting season. Tag soup. Out of curiosity, I looked around for a Black Friday deal. The only place I found one was LEM's website. No distributors. I think it was 30% off, so I would check them out on Black Friday.

Which model did you buy?

Djacker

WKR
I have LEM big bite #8 and like it alot. I cant feed it fast enough. Would a #12 be better maybe, depending on how much you use it. I have processed 6 deer and 3 antelope this year. No problems with the grinder at all.
Which model did you buy?

WhiskeyDoc

Lil-Rokslider
On the website says they don't go on sale until the 25th yet they all say sold out already.

EXO sale starts on the 25th. They’ll be updating the K2 inventory with anything they have left and then they’re gone. K3’s get a free hip pouch and stash pocket with each order. And some hats and stuff are on sale.