Black Friday->Holiday Rokslide Sponsor Deals 2022

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rokslide_new.png
Hey all, after working with members on the best way to post these, we’ve come up with a CLOSED THREAD where all deals will be posted. My son Cash is working with sponsors to get everything posted for all Black Friday/Holiday sales & promos. The sponsor deals are just starting to roll in at link below.

It’s closed only so it stays clean and easy to follow. If you want to comment, ask questions, that’s what this thread is for.

Here’s link to our Gear Deals forum where the post is located: Rokslide Sponsor Black Friday - Holidays Deals 2022

Yoder

WKR
Which ones? Super curious to hear. And if you’ve had them before or if they’re all new to you
I ordered the Beartooth uninsulated. Never tried them before mostly due to the price. Even on sale, this is the most I have ever paid for boots. Right now I have a pair of Danner boots that are mediocre at best. They were water proof for about 5 min and the support isn't great. I probably have a couple hundred miles on them. Seeing all the 5 star reviews for the Beartooth, I'm hoping they are a lot better. My feet are pretty messed up from surgery and broken bones so I'm really hoping these boots make a difference.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered the Beartooth uninsulated. Never tried them before mostly due to the price. Even on sale, this is the most I have ever paid for boots. Right now I have a pair of Danner boots that are mediocre at best. They were water proof for about 5 min and the support isn't great. I probably have a couple hundred miles on them. Seeing all the 5 star reviews for the Beartooth, I'm hoping they are a lot better. My feet are pretty messed up from surgery and broken bones so I'm really hoping these boots make a difference.

We haven’t reviewed that boot, so let us know when you get some time in them and what your thoughts are. Thanks.