Black Friday Megathread 2020

I bought one of these in orange before my 2nd rifle hunt in CO this year. 15" of snow and single digits for days and I'm not gonna lie, that jacket saved my a$$. I bought it to replace my bulky and heavy Cabelas wool coat that I've used for cold weather hunts since 2002. That hooded puffy did the job, took up 1/3 the space and 1/2 the weight and was at least as warm as my wool coat was. Great purchase.

Whisky

WKR
Heck yeah, thanks guys.

Brake and bipod ordered.

Last edited:

ericF

WKR
So did I miss the boat on Kuiu? I have my finger hovering over a pack purchase (they didn’t have their Pro Packs on sale during the 11/11-16 sale anyway) but wanted to see if they’d do anything for Black Friday.

They did do a Black Friday sale last year, but more importantly their Cyber Monday was when all of their packs where on sale. No guarantee it will happen again, but might be worth waiting.

iashow

WKR
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Midway USA's Cyber Week Sale is pretty good.

Anybody here if SWFA is going to have their Black Friday sale? I’ve been checking the website but haven’t seen anything posted.

DrewPNW

FNG
They did do a Black Friday sale last year, but more importantly their Cyber Monday was when all of their packs where on sale. No guarantee it will happen again, but might be worth waiting.
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I have my birthday coupon too so the timing should be perfect :D

2ski

WKR
Anyone see a good rangefinder on sale? I'm in need of one. I've been putting it off for a while.

JonS

WKR
Bought some stuff from area 419. Going to make it smooth to work with a new ultra 7 I hope to buy on Friday. Anybody in need of a thunder beast brake?

NDGuy

WKR
I pulled this off today.

I saw this thread and wanted to buy a knife. Any knife suggestions | Rokslide Forum

So kniveshq.com has the Benchmade Steep Country Knife on clearance for $84.99 with like $3 shipping. Scheels has it for $109.99 with a $25 E gift card. I ordered my knife online from Scheels and did store pickup. Got my knife, then had them price match knives hq. So I got it for $87.99 with a $25 gift card. Haha great deal even though not technically a black friday deal.

Anybody here if SWFA is going to have their Black Friday sale? I’ve been checking the website but haven’t seen anything posted.

Considering they have no stock I wouldn't count on it. They still owe me a warranty replacement going on 4 months now.

Whisky

WKR
Yeah I would personally skip SWFA sales. I participated last year.
Buy something else.

Whisky

WKR
Anyone see a good rangefinder on sale? I'm in need of one. I've been putting it off for a while.
There was a sig kilo 2400 ABS in the classifieds yesterday I think for 900. Hard to beat that.

treillw

WKR
Any surefire x300 lights on sale? Or their batteries?
KKM Glock barrels?

Thanks!

Sevens

WKR
Red Hawk Rifles started their Black Friday. No code needed.

20% off triggers and 10-15% off stocks. If you want a McMillan, they’re 15% off.