Black Friday Megathread 2020

alyuaz

WKR
Does anyone know of any great deals on 2019-2020 bows
for sale? Looking to get back into archery hunting next year.

manitou1

WKR
AGC sent me an email today that ALL their bino packs and accessories are on sale. Went to the site and they had good discounts going. I ordered another bino pack.

Ten Bears

WKR
If anyone likes the Stone Glacier socks, the company that makes them Strideline has a deal on lighter versions. Purchase an 8 pack for $76 and get another 8 pack free.

These are thinner than the normal SG socks, more of an everyday sock.

Last edited:

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know of a coupon code for a Decked truck drawer system?

With that being said I got an email confirming their prices are increasing in January 2021. I know it's not a deal per se but if you are on the fence, it sounds like you'll be saving a few bucks if you buy before the end of the year.

Crispi is running 20% off. Bought mine at Black Ovis

Kenetrek sale at Black Ovis

A few of the top sleeping quilt companies are running sales. Enlighten Equipment, UGQ Outdoors, Hammock Gear, and Cedar Ridge...check their facebook pages for promo codes if not posted on website.

Kuiu black Friday sale right now. Up to 40% off. Bought Chugach rain gear at 25% off

Various online retailers have OR Croc gaiters on sale. Bought mine at Moosejaw.

Mtn Ops 30% off at Bkack Ovis and their website.

Anybody see any great deals on soft coolers? I see RTIC is doing 15% off. Cordova is doing almost half off on theirs but I don’t know anything about Cordova coolers. Any thoughts?

204guy

WKR
Anybody see any great deals on soft coolers? I see RTIC is doing 15% off. Cordova is doing almost half off on theirs but I don’t know anything about Cordova coolers. Any thoughts?
Picked up a canyon off their website for 20% off.

kravguy

WKR

I would check out polar bear coolers for their soft coolers. I know they are running a sale, not sure how much. I think you missed out on their buy one get one free deal. If you call and ask, they may still honor it though.