Black Friday Megathread 2020

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up some Crispi’s on Black Ovis. None of the codes worked but still 20% off.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Apologies if it has already been mentioned, but anyone seen a deal on a pellet smoker? I've seen the Murdoch's camp chef sg24 deal for 399 and am contemplating that one. Anything better out there?

Apologies if it has already been mentioned, but anyone seen a deal on a pellet smoker? I've seen the Murdoch's camp chef sg24 deal for 399 and am contemplating that one. Anything better out there?

Me too.... been looking at Green Mtn. Would love a Blazn-Grill made in NE...but I’m having a tough time justifying the $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rec-Tec I have is amazing. I got the small one and it fits 3 racks of ribs or whatever I need for a small family. Way better than my green mtn I had.

Squirrels

WKR
Me too.... been looking at Green Mtn. Would love a Blazn-Grill made in NE...but I’m having a tough time justifying the $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I almost bought a Blazn as my first pellet burner but opted to buy a cheap pit boss from Lowe’s to make sure I actually liked a pellet grill. Kinda wish I’d just bought the blazn to begin with. Once the pit boss dies, which won’t take long....

serorem

FNG
I had the SG24. Nice grill, especially for $399. Had a few minor issues with it, temp sensor went out, meat probe sensor went bad right away but not a big deal since I use an external one anyway. I did have some issues with it in the winter time getting to higher temps even with a welding blanket covering it. Overall a nice grill. I now have a Blaz’n. This thing is a monster! Much better quality than the Camp Chef but the price also reflects that! I’m sure glad I bit the bullet and went to it though! Can’t imagine going away from it!

Squirrels

WKR
I had the SG24. Nice grill, especially for $399. Had a few minor issues with it, temp sensor went out, meat probe sensor went bad right away but not a big deal since I use an external one anyway. I did have some issues with it in the winter time getting to higher temps even with a welding blanket covering it. Overall a nice grill. I now have a Blaz’n. This thing is a monster! Much better quality than the Camp Chef but the price also reflects that! I’m sure glad I bit the bullet and went to it though! Can’t imagine going away from it!
Your words, I fear, will hurt my wallet when the pit boss craps

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
I almost bought a Blazn as my first pellet burner but opted to buy a cheap pit boss from Lowe’s to make sure I actually liked a pellet grill. Kinda wish I’d just bought the blazn to begin with. Once the pit boss dies, which won’t take long....

Buddy’s Pit Boss has been going strong for at least 4 years. Sits on his back porch year round. Has made some good food for $60 worth of raffle tickets.

I like my Yoder YS640 a lot. No experience with the Blazn or others mentioned.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Good info, thanks.

gearguywb

WKR
We have been looking for a new dehydrator. Scheels has one we like with 10 racks but I haven't been able to find anything on sale.