WKR
What has everyone bought? So far i picked up,
A GHAR Puffy
A Minn Kota Trolling Motor Power Center Battery Box
Wanted a couple other things but were out of stock
I may not be done yet;)

bsnedeker

WKR
Got another pair of Zions and a wick from XD.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

XLR magnesium chassis, looked at some kifaru stuff too but I've spent enough money in one month. It can wait. Pretty pumped about this chassis though.

Rodéo

WKR
Kifaru doobie. Trying it out as a replacement for my early season bag + it has a bunch more uses like doubling as puffy pants when cold glassing. Excited to check it out

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I finally bit on a pair of Crispi Thor's; I feel a little guilty that I tried on boots locally until I was satisfied that I had the correct sizing, but definitely wasn't going to pay full retail (to anyone). Found a good deal with an online sale and jumped. Two days later, the local (Sportsman's Warehouse) store sends me an email they have Crisipi boots on sale- oh well.

I was eyeballing the sportsmans deals on a savage axis xp in 6.5 manbun cause it’s $295. I don’t need it but thought it might be fun for a truck gun and also something my stepdaughter might use if she gets into hunting. I’m still on the fence about spending the money on something I don’t have to have. I may just put that money into upgrading my tikka to a 7 saum.

New headlights for the truck. Stock 2010 F150 headlights are absolute garbage and I found nice LED projectors for 20% off so I pulled the trigger.

Nothing. I spent enough this year already getting ready for this season.

Those Savages at Sportsmans are tempting though.

RS3579

WKR
7mm-08 compact from Sportsman warehouse. $350 out the door. I’ll try it out. It’s more for my sons to use when they start hunting/shooting.

Geewhiz

WKR
I'm trying so hard to not be on this list....

But my cart is already full at midway.... danget lol

Ten Bears

WKR
Phelps has a sale going on so I bought a few new calls to try.

Seems like most sales are around 20% or less. Think I’ll hold off until post Christmas to see if anything drops further.

Finch

WKR
A cheaper pair of Danners to get me through the rest of season while I send my Lowas back to be resoled.

A couple speakers for my truck and some toys for the kids. Nothing too crazy really. I'm waiting for a couple more companies to announce their sales on things I've been wanting on for a while.