Black Friday Purchases

Finch

WKR
New set of Bilstein 5100s and an add a leaf kit for the Tundra.
Steripen
And a used Muskeg 5k off here.
I added 5100s to my tundra earlier this year. Love the stance now.

Attachments

• 20200217_182803.jpg
    20200217_182803.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 148
Bought a pintler bag and a pair of Crispi Thor’s from black ovis. I love my Thor’s and the soles are starting to wear enough to make me want a new set.

Finch

WKR
Is this difference in the front end due to the shocks or a leveling kit as well?
Just the shocks. The fronts are adjustable and on the middle setting. Feel free to pm me if you have other questions. Definitely improves the look and easy enough to be DIY.

bsnedeker

WKR
On the prana website....20% off i believe so like 62 bucks a pair which is about as low a price as i ever see on them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fryeloc

FNG
Mystery ranch sawtooth pack, first lite grizzly mitts... Was hoping to get the kuiu talus pants in Caribou but that color is not on sale....

bsnedeker

WKR

Pretty picked through now but I snagged a few pairs the other day. They’ll go on sale here fairly frequent.

So far for Black Friday
-Chargemaster Lite
-Exo accessories
-Borah bivy
Yeah, the straights go on sale pretty regularly...I tried them and they don't work for me. I have pretty big calves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I ended up getting a Kifaru Shape Charge and belt off camofire this morning. I had been looking at getting a day pack/travel pack and couldn’t resist getting another Kifaru.

brsnow

WKR
Short tail SO bag, 8x30 companion CL, and Athlon cronos 50mm spotter.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Nothing I want is marked down, or it is still out of my price range for just a want (like the Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 FL lense). So, nothing so far.

I did take advantage of SO's anniversary sale to get a Redclif, large uturn, and pack frame. Going to take the family on a Nelchina caribou hunt next fall.

Sportsmans has the Sig Kilo 1800BDX for $239. Unfortunately I want the Kilo 1600 due to it still surpassing my needs and being 3 ounces lighter, but that one is not on sale

as.ks.ak

WKR
New set of Bilstein 5100s and an add a leaf kit for the Tundra.
Steripen
And a used Muskeg 5k off here.
Those Bilsteins are the bee's knees! I put on Bilstein shocks and a steering stabilizer back right before the rona hit. Been happy with them all summer!! I also added air bags on the back, makes hauling the wheeler in the bed down sh*t roads much more enjoyable now!

cwashburn

FNG
I've been deciding between Crispi's and Kenetrek's insulated boots. Any ideas? I hike many miles and am not sure what to go with yet. I also have my eye on the Athlon Spotting scope and just purchased the Garmin Inreach Mini.