Black Friday Sales...post here

sneaky

"DADDY"
Does Zebralight ever have a sale? I need to replace the brand new Mk IV that I lost 2 months after getting it. I can’t go back to anything else now that I’ve seen the light. I’m sorry, that was a really bad pun...
If you find another one there truly will be light at the end of the tunnel. Go to the light... lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I already have onx so idk if I'll get it, but with a coupon that was auto added "thanks40" it was only $18 for a year. Is basemaps significantly better than onx?
I don't know. I honestly haven't used the pro version because I have onx elite from when they had that on sale for 30 or 40 and I don't need both. I think I will try basemap next year. Basemap includes all 50 states. Onx is just one state unless you get the top version, which is usually really expensive. There's a thread that compares them. Basemap does have some pretty cool layers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gfreidy

WKR
No you are def correct on this. It literally says in the email "as a thanks for being one of our top customers this year, you get access to the sale 5 days early."

I don't know what the threshold is, but I completely changed my entire clothing set up this Summer/Fall and have spent about $4,500 with their company in 2019. That can give you a guess as to where the threshold might be?
Just curious, what do you like best of your new kit? Was itching to try the Brooks down sweater and the glassing mitts.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Just curious, what do you like best of your new kit? Was itching to try the Brooks down sweater and the glassing mitts.

My favorite piece and the one I use every single evening on my ranch is their sawbuck pants. Their merino wool base layers are fantastic. I own from the lightweight all the way to the furnace. The furnace was absolutely clutch sitting still all day in Minnesota this season. It was -15 with the windchill and I was in the furnace long johns and too with the sanctuary bibs and jacket. I was warm as can be.

I’m set up for any season and any conditions at this point and couldn’t be happier with their gear so far.

Vortex Diamondback at Al's in Logan, UT.
10X42 $129.99
12X50 $159.99

Good price for decent low end glass.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
All Black Friday Deals at 1 Shot Gear
Lowest Prices Guaranteed! Found a better deal? Give us a call at (303) 284-3828 or email [email protected] today!

Join our REWARD BUCK$ program to earn an additional 20% off your order!
Earn double BUCK$ on EVERYTHING this Black Friday weekend only!
Plus half off any BUCK$ code redemption!

20% off
2019 Sitka Gear; 40 newly discounted styles!
35% off Sitka Gear Ground Forest
40-50% off Sitka Gear Clearance

25% off Black Diamond

25% off
Salomon

20% off
Kenetrek

20% off
Heather's Choice

20% off
RepYourWild

20% off
Scent Crusher

FREE Stone Glacier SG Performance Socks 3 Pack with $300+ order of Stone Glacier.

FREE ZEISS Victory Vario Eyepiece with purchase of a
ZEISS Victory Harpia Spotting Scope!
FREE Custom Ballistic Turret or ZEISS Accessory Kit with purchase of a
ZEISS V6 or V4 Riflescope!
FREE ZEISS Terra ED 10x42 Binoculars with purchase of a
ZEISS RF Binocular or the ZEISS Conquest Gavia Spotting Scope!

$200 off
Swarovski SLC 42mm Binoculars

$500 off Leica Geovid HD-B 3000 Binoculars
$200 off
Leica Geovid-R Binoculars
$100 off Leica Rangemaster CRF 2800.COM
$50 off Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B
10% off
Leica Trinovid HD-Plus Binoculars
10% off Leica Trinovid BCA Binoculars