Black Friday Sales...post here

Beendare

WKR
I'm not much for hitting the mall on Black Friday...in fact I haven't been in a mall in about 6 years- grin

Black Friday SALES THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY USE---POST EM HERE.

KUIU sale on now.....SUPPOSEDLY UP TO 50% OFF.

AMERICAS TIRE is having a BF sale, 10% off which will save me about $400 on the tire wheel package for my new Ram 1500. The sales guy said the sale is good for a few days.....

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Just got an email from firstlite. Gravy Boat sale. 20-40% off sale on now. Some people won’t have access to the sale for another 5 days so if you don’t see it yet wait until early next week.

Last edited:

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
If you have a specific first lite item you are interested in and want to know what the sale price will be, PM me and I'll send you a screen shot.

HookUp

WKR
Are the Kalamth Fleece 1/4 zip on sale? I about bought one this week but decided to hold off. I have the camo version looking at a solid for work wear.

Just got an email from firstlite. Gravy Boat sale. 20-40% off sale on now. Some people won’t have access to the sale for another 5 days so if you don’t see it yet wait until early next week.

Do you rep for them? I’m signed up for their emails but I haven’t seen anything. Sounds like a good sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
Does Zebralight ever have a sale? I need to replace the brand new Mk IV that I lost 2 months after getting it. I can’t go back to anything else now that I’ve seen the light. I’m sorry, that was a really bad pun...

Squirrels

WKR
Do you rep for them? I’m signed up for their emails but I haven’t seen anything. Sounds like a good sale.

If you didn't get early access to Gravy Boat sale it's because you haven't dropped enough of your hard earned dough with them. It's sort of a "hey we appreciate your business so we are going to give you first shot at the sale".

If you didn't get early access to Gravy Boat sale it's because you haven't dropped enough of your hard earned dough with them. It's sort of a "hey we appreciate your business so we are going to give you first shot at the sale".

Interesting. It’s possible I haven’t spent the “necessary” amount this year. Did a lot of purchasing last summer, and made a couple of orders this year. Must not have been enough to satisfy the threshold. Thanks for the info.

Squirrels

WKR
Interesting. It’s possible I haven’t spent the “necessary” amount this year. Did a lot of purchasing last summer, and made a couple of orders this year. Must not have been enough to satisfy the threshold. Thanks for the info.

For the record, that is complete speculation on my part based on only certain people getting the email.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
For the record, that is complete speculation on my part based on only certain people getting the email.

No you are def correct on this. It literally says in the email "as a thanks for being one of our top customers this year, you get access to the sale 5 days early."

I don't know what the threshold is, but I completely changed my entire clothing set up this Summer/Fall and have spent about $4,500 with their company in 2019. That can give you a guess as to where the threshold might be?

Squirrels

WKR
No you are def correct on this. It literally says in the email "as a thanks for being one of our top customers this year, you get access to the sale 5 days early."

I don't know what the threshold is, but I completely changed my entire clothing set up this Summer/Fall and have spent about $4,500 with their company in 2019. That can give you a guess as to where the threshold might be?
It's lower than that, I didn't spend that much and got the email.

ChrisAU

WKR

Have you logged in to look and see if you can see the sale prices?