Black Friday Trailcam deals?

If anyone comes across some slick deals on trailcams, post em up!

Particularly looking for Browning Defender or Ridgetec lookout

SquirrelyDan

Lil-Rokslider
Ridgetec lookout said that it's dealers will have the Lookout $100 off black friday and cyber monday. Try chasing game.com or herd360 and most likely trail cam pro. Fwiw I had the defender and the Lookout is in a different league.

Huntfun

FNG
Just bought 5 Ridgetec Lookouts today from Herd360. The camera is $299.95 normal price. I went with the package deal that has lockbox and cable lock too. They have the best price out there and have them in stock. This was not a black friday price. I doubt they will drop any further for Black Friday.

I elected to go with Ridetec over other options becasue of the strong reviews they get, reasonable cell options and they come with both ATT and Verizon sim card at no additional cost. Where I live in mid-MI verison is strong but at my hunting property in northern MI AT&T is the best option.

OP
wind gypsy
Ridgetec lookout said that it's dealers will have the Lookout $100 off black friday and cyber monday. Try chasing game.com or herd360 and most likely trail cam pro. Fwiw I had the defender and the Lookout is in a different league.

Did you have defender or defender pro scout? What about the lookout do you like better?

Battery life was the knock on defender @ trailcampro but ours in service have lasted quite a bit longer than they indicated.

SquirrelyDan

Lil-Rokslider
I had the defender not the newer scout. I liked just about everything better on the lookout. Browning was still a great cam but the lookout is a premium cam. I liked all the options that the lookout offered. Cheaper monthly plans ,1080 video 30 second clips. Time from detection to notification was much quicker on the lookout. Att plus verizon sims sure makes this cam good just about anywhere. The newer scout seems nice but still lacks all the features and options of the lookout. Plus if you run multiple cams it is way cheaper to run than the Browning. I do like browning cams and think they work very well at a reasonable cost.