Black Gold and Spot Hogg sights are in stock and shipping fast and free!

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders! We've got a ton of sights in stock and shipping fast and free! Inventory is going to get very tight soon, and unfortunately custom orders are taking 2 months or more.

Here is a list of what we've got!

Black Gold Sights
Spot Hogg Sights
PRE-ORDER the Spot Hogg Triple Stack NOW

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks Guys!

We're pretty proud of our S&S Backcountry Pro Hunter. It's the best western style hunting sight we've seen in a while. We are trying to keep them in stock, but they are selling like crazy. If you're interested in getting one, get your order in now while we have them. Here are the specs:

Black Gold Pro Hunter HD w/ our favorite setup
5 Pin
4" dovetail, 19g, 19g, 19y, 10g, 10g

3 Pin
4" dovetail, 19g, 19y, 10g

The new pro style pins have a tapered throat and a rounded pin head. I definitely feel like sniper on those longer shots!

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Any update on Picatinny rail compatibility with SH or MBG for the new hoyts?

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any update on Picatinny rail compatibility with SH or MBG for the new hoyts?
Black Gold has informed me that their mount will start shipping June 15th. We'll get the product posted as as we have more details. Spot Hogg has not given me a solid date yet.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I got the S&S Backcountry Pro Hunter from Rob.

AWESOME SIGHT. GREAT SERVICE. You can't go wrong here.
Thank you! Love that sight too.. it's definitely my favorite! We should have more in stock soon!

MLandau27

FNG
Found one! updated the store here:

Oh man thank you so much! In the meantime I had a friend offloading one and ended up jumping. I'll be sure to check you guys out in the future!

N2TRKYS

WKR
I'm getting one as an upgrade on a Tommy. That's not a dovetail sight. I think they have it for the fart Eddie as well.

10-4. I don’t have any SH sights, so I guess building one would be my only option. HHA seems to have abandoned their 3 pin option for the 4 pin Terra series.

10-4. I don’t have any SH sights, so I guess building one would be my only option. HHA seems to have abandoned their 3 pin option for the 4 pin Terra series.

You can order the tommy with the vertical pins. I just have 3 of them already and didn't need another, so I ordered the upgrade