Black Gold micro adjust

Goldrums

FNG
Earlier this year I upgraded my ascent verdict to the ascent verdict assault model (3-pin slider) with micro-adjust. I have scoured the web looking for instructions for this sight, and I cannot find anything.

On the windage adjustment, the wheel has a “L.” Certainly this mean (left).Does anyone know if that means that the sight will move to the left - when turned that direction, or if the arrow impact will be to the left? Seems like a dumb question, but I can’t find the answer anywhere.

I’d appreciate any help!

There is a YouTube video on the Black Gold site when you select the Scent Verdict Assault.

HbDane

WKR
Rotating the windage wheel in the direction of the arrow around the "L" moves the sight left. Turning the wheel the opposite direction moves the sight to the right. Same goes for the elevation wheel but "up and down" instead of "L and R"

OP
G

Goldrums

FNG
Rotating the windage wheel in the direction of the arrow around the "L" moves the sight left. Turning the wheel the opposite direction moves the sight to the right. Same goes for the elevation wheel but "up and down" instead of "L and R"
Exactly what I needed. Like I said, probably a dumb question…

Thanks!

OP
G

Goldrums

FNG
There is a YouTube video on the Black Gold site when you select the Scent Verdict Assault.
I watched that video, but if it’s the one I’m thinking of, it was just a promo.

Anyway, I think HbDane answered my question. Hopefully it helps somebody else in the future.

Thanks!

Trial153

WKR
The adjustment knob moves the housing in the direction your turn it. L moves the housing to left …up moves the housing up Ect ….

You follow your arrow impact to adjust the sight to same POI as the arrow. Arrow Right …move the housing/pins to the right Ect.