Black gold problem

BowhuntingBrune3

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone ever had a dial of death break on a black gold sight? Just bought my second ascent verdict and it seems like it stripped the gears after one or two twists. Any one ever experience this?

Flatgo

Lil-Rokslider
No but black gold has some of the best customer service they will make it right. I would call the and they will fix it. Every company has something slip through that’s no good but it’s what they after the fact that makes them a good company

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Call them or email and i guarentee they will get you setup again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No issues with my Ascent Verdict or Whitetail, but call them Monday and get yours taken care of.

OP
BowhuntingBrune3

BowhuntingBrune3

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone who has used their warranty service, how long do you think it took to get the sight back?

Mmomn

Lil-Rokslider
It was fixed and on its way back within a day of them receiving it. Had another part break and they just mailed me a replacement part the day I called

OP
BowhuntingBrune3

BowhuntingBrune3

Lil-Rokslider
Update: Black Gold was awesome they are shipping me out some parts, hopefully I can figure out how to repair it haha but they said they would walk me through if I called in. It insane how good this customer experience was, you don’t really get that anywhere anymore.

Thess87

WKR
Sounds like the same thing that happened to my first assent verdict. No questions from them and they got right on it. Great people

Roksliding

Lil-Rokslider
Is it mounted to the bow? I bought one this spring and I thought for sure it was galled up and I got a bad one, but i mounted it on the bow anyways and it turned fine, I think it just “seemed” hard to turn because lack of leverage of the bow..... but if that story doesn’t apply, call them possibly best customer service I’ve had.