Black Gold Sight Build

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
Im looking to purchase a black gold sight, Wondering if the pro pins are worth the upgrade from standard? I want a 3 pin preferably with the bottom pin being .10. I was told S&S archery is quite a ways out on the custom sights so was looking at the back country hunter pro and the hunter pro sights. Im also wondering about housing size, I use a 1/4 peep and have a 28.5" draw length, from what I have read the big dog housing would be better. Is the only way to get the 2" big dog housing to go the custom route?

Ingo

Lil-Rokslider
Im looking to purchase a black gold sight, Wondering if the pro pins are worth the upgrade from standard? I want a 3 pin preferably with the bottom pin being .10. I was told S&S archery is quite a ways out on the custom sights so was looking at the back country hunter pro and the hunter pro sights. Im also wondering about housing size, I use a 1/4 peep and have a 28.5" draw length, from what I have read the big dog housing would be better. Is the only way to get the 2" big dog housing to go the custom route?
I just got a Pro FX 5-pin with the 6" Wing Truss mount. I say no, they're not worth it. I see the same old glowing dots. I don't notice any major difference over my old Vengeance head in actual use.

The micro-adjust pins work fine but it's a little fidgety. I think buying a used Pure series or a custom with the Big Dog head would be a lot more cost effective.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
I have a regular BG Mountain Lite and I wish I had the micro adjust pins, manually moving pins is kind of pain. If I could go back I probably would have got the Pro.

ia bhtr

FNG
I have the PRO sight on my 3D set up , 3 - .19 pins 2 inch housing , the more I use this sight the more I like it , I am going to get another for my hunting bow , but with my old eyes and on a bow that will require few adjustments after dialed in , probably going with the Mountain Lite with .29 pins ( old eyes really suck ) so that rules out the Pro pins