Black Gold Single Pin slider confusion. Need advice

I’m new to the Single Pin slider (been using 5 pin). I bought a Black Gold Whitetail Ascent model for my new Mathews V3X 33. I plan to use it for whitetail tree stand as well as Mule Deer spot and stalk. After reading reviews, I’m concerned I might’ve purchased the wrong one. What are the differences between the one I bought and the Ascent Verdict and the Pro Dovetail, I believe both are compatible with the Bridgelock feature that I like. Can someone shed some light on it for me? I don’t understand the Axis adjustment feature. Micro adjustment is great but kinda not necessary. I like the one-pin because it settles my target panic issues. Any suggestions or insights are appreciated. Will even consider a 2 pin in needed. But prefer 1. Will this work well for Mule Deer or elk stalks?

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I think the white tail model doesn’t have 3rd axis adjustment. Also the original black gold dove tail doesn’t fit the bridge lock system so make sure you get the updated one that they just came out with. I can’t tell from your post if you understand 3rd axis adjustment but if you’re not familiar with it YouTube has some videos explaining it and how to adjust it on a black gold site that has the feature. The short version of 3rd axis is due to how your bow flex’s when drawn it can potentially cause your level bubble to read falsely when shooting steep uphill and downhill angles. Also sounds like you enjoyed the v3x enough to buy one !

TX_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
3rd axis makes sure the bubble level reads accurately while your bow is pointed up or downhill. If it's off, the bubble will show in the middle while you're actually tilted over. This will cause left/right misses.

You can prove this by intentionally tilting your bubble on flat ground and you'll see your arrow hit left or right. You can actually "bubble into the wind" when shooting in a crosswind as an alternate method to holding over to compensate for wind.

OP
Lone Coyote
Correct. I do not understand the Axis feature. Not sure why it’s called Whitetail version when it’s not calculating steep angle shots- most whitetail are hunter from tree stands. I’ll take it back and swap out if they will let me. Which single pin version is best? Sounds like the Pro version and add the correct dovetail- which I have purchased.
Really liking this V3X 33, so I want to put the best sight on it for sure.