Black Ovis and Crispi Customer Service for the win!

TheCougar

WKR
I wanted to give Black Ovis and Crispi a shout out for great customer service. I’ve been trying to get some green size 13 Thor boots for a looooooong time, but they have been out of stock basically all year. A combination of CoViD supply issues and delayed shipments was hampering their stock. I’ve had a standing order with a Black Ovis for a long time since they agreed to honor a previous sale price I missed because the boots weren’t in stock. About once a month I would inquire on boot ETA and despite being the annoying “squeaky wheel” customer, their CS (Weston) was very patient and responded quickly and professionally to all my inquiries. I don’t like being a PITA, but I really needed those boots for a backpack trip in July. About 2 weeks ago, Crispi finally got the boots and I was waiting for them to hit the Black Ovis inventory. After a couple of weeks of waiting and my scouting trip approaching, I contacted Weston and Jon at Crispi and asked if there was any way to get those boots to Black Ovis so the order could be filled. Within the same day, they coordinated to get the boots to BO, and I got a shipment email. They have made a happy customer again and reinforced my loyalty to their companies. This is not the first time that both Black Ovis and Crispi have given me excellent CS. Well done, and thank you for going above and beyond!

DB29

Lil-Rokslider
Jon at Crispi is awesome! By far the best customer service I have experienced.

Great place to do business. I’ve had perfect experiences every time buying gear from these guys.

Fallfreak

Lil-Rokslider
Always good to hear about companies having good customer service. I like to send my business their way when I hear stories like this.

Bdub159

FNG
was just in black ovis the other day switching from a lowa to a Crispi. they were great with answering all questions and getting me into an awesome boot.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAP