Black Ovis Chugach bag?

Does anyone have any experience with the Black Ovis sleeping bags? Seem good for the money, maybe a little heavy. I’m new to backcountry hunting and have a $200 budget on a bag.

yojo.3

FNG
Im in the same boat. Im wanting a new sleeping bag, got a real heavy 0 degree that doesn't pack down. Im wanting a lighter one thats more compact. Ive been looking at the big agnes lost dog. Another option for that you may want to consider.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Keep an eye out for a sale on REI magma sleeping bag. I got mine for right at 200 and it's been incredible. Their stuff is really top notch gear.

OP
Hoosier.270
Im in the same boat. Im wanting a new sleeping bag, got a real heavy 0 degree that doesn't pack down. Im wanting a lighter one thats more compact. Ive been looking at the big agnes lost dog. Another option for that you may want to consider.
That one caught my eye as well. Missed the sale on it at Black Ovis.

Werty

WKR
I bought a kelty 20 degree bag, it's a great bag for the money and compression. Its really a 30 degree bag without longjohn's. Right now they have a 0 degree bag for like 130.

yojo.3

FNG
Dont know if you decided on a bag yet or not. But if price is a big factor. Big agnes husted 20. Looks like it compresses really well for a synthetic. Regular size says fits up to 6foot and weighs 2#12oz. About 120 bucks. Think this is the route im finally going to take.

OP
Hoosier.270
Dont know if you decided on a bag yet or not. But if price is a big factor. Big agnes husted 20. Looks like it compresses really well for a synthetic. Regular size says fits up to 6foot and weighs 2#12oz. About 120 bucks. Think this is the route im finally going to take.
No have to decided yet. I dropped the ball on the good sales this year, just gona roll with the old Ozark trail for another year. I’ll look into that one thanks!