Black ovis pants

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair and for the price point I feel they are a good. As previously mentioned, decent water repellency but definitely not waterproof.
Really great feedback. This is our first time making pants. We are striving to improve and we can utilize this feedback to make the pants better. Thank you.

I also bought both pair when they came out last year. The lite weight pair fit me a little off in the groin area. For this reason I have not worn them at all.

The mid weight pants fit me nice. Very similar to the Firstlite Guide pants fit. I like the Blackovis pants very much for the money and have experienced no seam problems. My only complaint is the cargo pocket. I carry my phone there for ease of use because of OnX. The pocket allows my phone to turn sideways which then lets it hang up on brush and what not. Small complaint but should be noted.

I also bought both pair when they came out last year. The lite weight pair fit me a little off in the groin area. For this reason I have not worn them at all.

The mid weight pants fit me nice. Very similar to the Firstlite Guide pants fit. I like the Blackovis pants very much for the money and have experienced no seam problems. My only complaint is the cargo pocket. I carry my phone there for ease of use because of OnX. The pocket allows my phone to turn sideways which then lets it hang up on brush and what not. Small complaint but should be noted.
Good to know, I am going to pick up a pair this year . Thanks