Black Rifle Coffee Company

OP
P

Praxeus

Lil-Rokslider
My only complaint is their shipping gets a little late....which means I have to order more, more often

Kenai_dtracker

Lil-Rokslider
I keep seeing their feed on Instagram, and need to get my act together and start buying their coffee! Good to know that it's great coffee.

chops24

WKR
Ive heard of the company just never tried it my self. Yall sure do some great advertising! Im about to message them to ask if they can send to a deployed location.

They will for sure send to an APO. They threw in a bunch stickers and swag on my last trip downrange. Email them

I gave some a try based on this and some other threads. It was good so I joined the coffee club and ordered a bag. That was a week ago Tuesday . Still no coffee. Emailed them and it took over a day to answer. “Distribution Center “ problem they told me. Still no coffee. Think I’m gonna stick withbuying from the local store. It’s not blow u away great. Kinda disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agross

WKR
I ordered a few bags on the 26th and just got them today Looking forward to trying them Then I ordered some more on Black Friday to try a few more Should be good on coffee for a while

BKasaback

FNG
I’ve been enjoying trying their different roasts, I’m looking forward to their micro batch coffee they release once a month. So far the Beyond Black has been my favorite
Also if you signed up for the coffee club they offer a lot of discount codes to other retailers.

IN_Varmntr

Lil-Rokslider
Wife and I ran the subscription service for a bit, and it was awesome. Only problem was when my in-laws came over and drank it all in a weekend. Need a tub of Folgers "coffee" for them and hide the good stuff.

Wife bought me some AK-47 and SS along with a BRCC mug for Christmas, and got a Chemex from my parents. May have to start up the sub service again.

Ran their instant Black Powder packs in CO chasing elk this year and that is the best instant I've tried.

GLB

WKR
My favorite coffee vendor for sure. For Christmas I got 2 bags of Freedom Fuel and a bag of their Christmas roast. Happy happy!

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
Drinking some right now as a mater of fact. My favorite coffee brand and an easy company to support. It’s expensive, but damn, Starbucks coffee at Walmart is $9 for the same quantity.

Zeus401

FNG
Been a BRCC subscriber for awhile now. Wife likes the Silenter Smooth and I’m a Beyond Black drinker. Love the commercials and like everyone else has said what a great company!

NoWiser

WKR
I ordered some on Black Friday to try. It's good coffee, but I just can't justify the cost. Eight O'Clock coffee is 1/3 the price and tastes just as good, in my opinion. I can't stomach throwing my money away on expensive coffee just to watch it go down the urinal an hour later.

efnm

WKR
I had high hopes for their instant but was unimpressed by it. I like Vias enough more that I stayed with Starbucks. No thoughts on their beans since I support a local roaster.