Black Rifle Coffee Company

BuckSnort

WKR
Not a coffee guru but there is a significant difference, IMHO, between bought K-cups and using a resuable K-cup with grounds and its cheaper.
Agreed... HUGE difference! whole bean from now on.. Also a bur grinder does make a difference.. Jeezus I just went full blown coffee snob :rolleyes:

jmcd22

WKR
Agreed... HUGE difference! whole bean from now on.. Also a bur grinder does make a difference.. Jeezus I just went full blown coffee snob :rolleyes:

I brewed my own beer for a long time and became a huge beer snob...I see coffee going the same for me.

I bought a few smaller boxed of the cups from BRCC but someone at the office brought in drip BRCC and it just tasted better. I couldnt put my finger on it but it just tasted like it actually had "body" to it.

h2so4

WKR
I thought they did a decent job of their message given the situation. Enough to stay under the radar and keep media happy while not saying much that would oppose their views or customer base view.

Over $25.00 for 12ozs (Gunship) of whole bean?! I pay less than that for a 5lb bag. Think I'll continue to support Wounded Warriors and buy my coffee at Restaurant Depot. I drink waaaay to much coffee to buy BRCC. It'd cost me $125.00 a month for beans. Their margins are great though...I respect that.

h2so4

WKR
Over $25.00 for 12ozs (Gunship) of whole bean?! I pay less than that for a 5lb bag. Think I'll continue to support Wounded Warriors and buy my coffee at Restaurant Depot. I drink waaaay to much coffee to buy BRCC. It'd cost me $125.00 a month for beans. Their margins are great though...I respect that.
I think you may have looked at the wrong item. It shows $12.99 on the website.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the Kenosha kid, was pictured in a BRCC shirt after making bail. BRCC said they are not sponsoring or supporting him or his defense. They say they are not going to involve themselves in the legal process.

Everyone seems to be bent out of shape about it. Seems reasonable enough to allow them to make a statement like that.

Personally, I think the kid was justified and I believe the courts will determine that.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the Kenosha kid, was pictured in a BRCC shirt after making bail. BRCC said they are not sponsoring or supporting him or his defense. They say they are not going to involve themselves in the legal process.

Everyone seems to be bent out of shape about it. Seems reasonable enough to allow them to make a statement like that.

Personally, I think the kid was justified and I believe the courts will determine that.
I also believe it looked like the kid was justified in his actions that night.

Also, seems fairly obvious to not wear your 'black rifle' shirt when you post your "just made bail" picture...

h2so4

WKR
I’m really not trying to promote BRCC, but when someone complains about spending $12 more instead clicking a mouse a few times... well I don’t know what to say.
Let’s assume you order 4 bags. Ordering from the website would save you about $52. Those clicks would take at most 90 seconds to save that $52. That is a savings of about $34/min or $2,080 per hour. Each month you have coffee club setup, you'll save at least a few dollars in clicks by avoiding amazon! even more money saved!
It sounds like you prefer good coffee AND saving money. Might as well setup the automatic delivery with coffee club to have your cake and eat it, too. Oh, and coffee club gets free shipping.
Let me know what other challenges you're having. I'm happy to help!

Do you can have proof of this?
Here's some....
732586ce423098c64ca939bd8148dc19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
3b6fc915a2f16e38f955443cbce4bb29.jpg