Black Rifle Coffee Company

Kyle Rittenhouse, the Kenosha kid, was pictured in a BRCC shirt after making bail. BRCC said they are not sponsoring or supporting him or his defense. They say they are not going to involve themselves in the legal process.

Everyone seems to be bent out of shape about it. Seems reasonable enough to allow them to make a statement like that.

Personally, I think the kid was justified and I believe the courts will determine that.
Even if they find his actions were justified, they are going to smoke his boots for unlawful possession of a firearm and his buddy who bought the gun for him and let him take it. There is no getting around that one.

87TT

WKR
Looks like he donated to Tulsi Gabbard, a veteran and representative from hawaii. Turns out veterans are allowed to support politicians they agree with

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
And that's why I don't support them. Charity is more efficient when not done to make a profit.

amassi

WKR
Even if they find his actions were justified, they are going to smoke his boots for unlawful possession of a firearm and his buddy who bought the gun for him and let him take it. There is no getting around that one.
Him and his accomplice need to get hammered for that straw purchase.

87TT

WKR
So if your son or daughter saves up their money and gives it to you to buy them a rifle and keep it for you. They are criminals if they let you use it? Kyle never took the gun home and only used it with permission and it was stored at someone else's house. I guess all those parents who let their kids hunt with a gun should go to jail? No different. If the 2A protects the protester that got shot in the arm, then it should protect Kyle.

amassi

WKR
So if your son or daughter saves up their money and gives it to you to buy them a rifle and keep it for you. They are criminals if they let you use it? Kyle never took the gun home and only used it with permission and it was stored at someone else's house. I guess all those parents who let their kids hunt with a gun should go to jail? No different. If the 2A protects the protester that got shot in the arm, then it should protect Kyle.
He paid his legal aged friend to purchase a rifle he couldn't possess. Thus a straw purchase and a crime
Literally the first question in the 4473

GKWMontana

Lil-Rokslider
BB in pods at our house every day! I hadn't seen the Black Powder instant but I will be ordering it now.

For those trying to "cancel" BRCC for "bending the knee to cancel culture", do you see the irony?

Their statement was that they hadn't sponsored Rittenhouse, and never would because they didn't feel it was appropriate to attempt to cash in on the loss of American lives in any way. They didn't say he was guilty or innocent. They just said that they weren't the ones that gave him the shirt.

Too many people are looking for a reason to be upset these days. I'd suggest a hot cup of coffee and staring out the window for a few minutes instead.

His defense should turn that on it's head and show he could have been killed if he hadn't been armed. I'd rather take a weapons charge than a murder charge.

CorbLand

WKR
Never have been a huge coffee snob, Folgers has always done the job for me but I did get a free bag of BRCC and will say, that shit was good. Still cant justify the cost but it is tempting.

NDGuy

WKR
Never have been a huge coffee snob, Folgers has always done the job for me but I did get a free bag of BRCC and will say, that shit was good. Still cant justify the cost but it is tempting.
Life is too short to drink cheap coffee!

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
Life is too short to drink shitty coffee!
I say that about a lot of things and fortunately for me, I don't find Folgers shitty. Leaves more money for the other things life is to short to go without.

NDGuy

WKR
I say that about a lot of things and fortunately for me, I don't find Folgers shitty. Leaves more money for the other things life is to short to go without.
I edited to be "cheap" coffee. Haha I can stomach it but you are right, we all got to decide what we will pay a premium on.

Like me drinking Busch Lite..nectar of the gods to me, dog piss to others lol

amassi

WKR
Life is too short to drink shitty coffee!
I fortunately dont have a palate discernible enough to tell good coffee from bad same with whiskey and wine I do seem to appreciate different brew methods though like pour overs and french presses which seems odd to me