Black Rifle Coffee Company

OP
William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alright fellas lets rein this in. This thread is about the coffee, lets keep it that way. If you take issue with the politics of the company's politics, you are welcome to scroll on and are under no obligation to buy their products. Let's get this back on track.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just for transparency sake on the review… did they pay for the review?
I use BRC instant coffee and I've always paid retail.
Simply think it's the best instant I've tried better than the Starbucks via that I used previously.
I'm going to look into the coffee you posted but enjoy the convenience of single serve packages.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just for transparency sake on the review… did they pay for the review, or provide the boxes of product?
They provided the product to try this time,but I've used their coffee for years. To my knowledge they have not become a sponsor so no money has been paid, but that's really a Robby question. No company on here really pays for reviews, just advertisement. If you are implying that our opinions are bought, that's not how it works here at all. Never once has anyone tried to influence my opinion of any product I've reviewed and I'm sure the other writers would say the same.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think I understand what you’re getting at, but as someone who has the privilege of writing reviews… I don’t give a flipped nickel who pays what.
I want me friends and family to spend their money wisely. I want people to know what a product does well and where it’s weak. My reviews are driven by an honest reflection of the product for the sake of those who read the review.

In this case, we’re talking coffee.
Flavor is 100% subjective.
I like the flavor. I like the convenience. I use their coffee every week, but not every day. And no one has paid me anything.
They did provide these new-to-me products free of charge. If they’re crap, I’ll tell you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just signed up for a BRCC monthly subscription. Seem like a great company with great people at the helm that really cater to various coffee drinkers tastes.

I think I ordered the gunship roast? Ever since I started drinking coffee black I've started appreciating the lighter roasts.

Looking forward to this review and continuing to support BRCC.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Their instant is okay. Not fantastic. Haven’t tried anything else from them. Roasting your own beans is so easy and you can get world class, fresh beans delivered to your door weekly. That’s the way to go if you want real quality coffee.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Just signed up for a BRCC monthly subscription. Seem like a great company with great people at the helm that really cater to various coffee drinkers tastes.

I think I ordered the gunship roast? Ever since I started drinking coffee black I've started appreciating the lighter roasts.

Yes, I go for medium roasts now that I pay for good coffee and drink it black. There are so many local roasters in AK I have not tried BRCC, but I will give their instan packs a try for hunting as I'm not a huge fan Starbucks Via, but that is the best I've found so far.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Their instant is okay. Not fantastic. Haven’t tried anything else from them. Roasting your own beans is so easy and you can get world class, fresh beans delivered to your door weekly. That’s the way to go if you want real quality coffee.
Is there a "fantastic" instant? Asking for a friend.

Clarktar

WKR
Hmm. I'd like to hear about roasting and bean selection. Perhaps a new thread?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
As for doing away with the ar15 logo? Isn’t that the part of the reason we supported them? A conservative based company that likes guns, the 2A and helping veterans? So they will now turn their backs on the people who helped make them what they are today by calling anyone who supports Rittenhouse a “proudboyish” type person, do away with the ar15 logo to appease the liberals and gun haters. So basically we’re supporting another Starbucks? No thanks. Like I said, I used to like the company before greed and money got in the way.

I see ar15 logo on my JB bag of BRCC

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

No, we don’t let sponsors pay writers for reviews. And most don’t even ask to.

Our writers are third-party independent, and write and say what they want.

Writers are paid for reviews from Rokslide.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

I do the variety packs to get surprised every month. Lots of fun that way.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No, we don’t let sponsors pay writers for reviews. And most don’t even ask to.

Our writers are third-party independent, and write and say what they want.

Writers are paid for reviews from Rokslide.

I can vouch for this. With the TagHub review that @Travis Bertrand wrote we didn’t get to approve it first anything like that. Little nerve wracking on my end but I knew that It would be trusted because of it.