Black Rifle Coffee NYT Comments

Have you considered that it is perfectly reasonable to think this stuff is cool yet not want to be associated with Proud Boys or Kyle Rittenhouse?
Wow, i didnt know the NYT was on here…partial quote making me sound like a lunatic. Finish my quote maybe next time…??

robtattoo

WKR
There are a lot of people that feel they don’t have a party. I want some land conserved, some land used for resources. I don’t care what you do in your personal love life, I also don’t need rainbow crosswalks to remind me. I think there are some bad cops/precincts but I don’t believe you should defund any of them. I want a party that doesn’t spend like a drunk sailor, both sides only worry about spending when they are not in power.

There really isn’t a party that aligns much with a person with libertarian/conservative/conservation minded person. It’s always all in or all out. AOC or Buffalo horns at the capital. Somewhere between those things most of us sit and not many people in politics are in the range.

Never had BRCC coffee, but I’ve had several really liberal coffee, bought at Amazon, Google searched, Apple phone, Chevy truck, shopped at Home Depot, etc. Every single one of these has/does support causes I disagree with. Heck I once had Ben and Jerry’s.

Seems like we should quit attacking all the little guys that make a comment we don’t like much while still using electronics that are actively trying to take away your free speech, the free exchange of info even if it’s not correct, anti hunting SF types. If I listed out every single liberal store/tech/etc, you probably couldn’t buy non camo pants!
If more people understood that this is ACTUALLY how life works, the world would be a much better place.

Poser

WKR
Richard Spencer was never a member and the fact you believe that shows me how ill-informed you are on them. I remember the episode of Gavin Mcinnes’ show when he mentioned creating them and have watched their entire evolution and basically their dissolution from the beginning, with commentary from the creator. They also don’t start fights woth Antifa etc, they end them. They’ve also protected people like Anne Coulter from violent Antifa mobs, which was really the beginning of their more “engaging” political activism. Maybe seek out some perspective from some other sources. Too bad people like Gavin are banned from all of social media and can’t defend themselves and are turned into bogeymen by the MSM, which is the point.

There are multiple sources online that credit Richard Spencer as being both a contributor and editor of the PB’s publication “American Renaissance”

Of course I can always just believe you because you say so.

2ski

WKR
Didn't make it last the 1st page of this thread. It's funny, people so against cancel and woke Culture, ready to cancel BRC for what? They said shit a lot of people are going to agree with but get their drawers all in a bunch because a website writes an article that is just made to get them in a tizzy. Did anyone question the fact they pimp another conservative coffee at the end? Do you think this was all for the benefit of that company? Because most wouldn't have even found the NYT article? I mean the article in the first post smells like yellow journalism to me.

One veteran(thank you for your service), posted that he had sworn an oath to protect against all enemies, foreign and domestic. So if,as a veteran, the owner of BRC believes that the Dumb Boys are one of those domestic enemies, tell me why what he said is wrong.

It's funny, so many people think their so much better than liberals that get all offended and "triggered". So many of y'all are the flip side of the same coin and don't even realize it. It's funny actually. Y'all got triggered. Lol

2ski

WKR
There are a lot of people that feel they don’t have a party. I want some land conserved, some land used for resources. I don’t care what you do in your personal love life, I also don’t need rainbow crosswalks to remind me. I think there are some bad cops/precincts but I don’t believe you should defund any of them. I want a party that doesn’t spend like a drunk sailor, both sides only worry about spending when they are not in power.

There really isn’t a party that aligns much with a person with libertarian/conservative/conservation minded person. It’s always all in or all out. AOC or Buffalo horns at the capital. Somewhere between those things most of us sit and not many people in politics are in the range.

Never had BRCC coffee, but I’ve had several really liberal coffee, bought at Amazon, Google searched, Apple phone, Chevy truck, shopped at Home Depot, etc. Every single one of these has/does support causes I disagree with. Heck I once had Ben and Jerry’s.

Seems like we should quit attacking all the little guys that make a comment we don’t like much while still using electronics that are actively trying to take away your free speech, the free exchange of info even if it’s not correct, anti hunting SF types. If I listed out every single liberal store/tech/etc, you probably couldn’t buy non camo pants!
You, my friend, are on my tab if we ever were to find ourselves in the same drinking establishment.

So many people on both sides of the aisle need to read this. I firmly believe that if the people that think this way on both sides of the aisle were to join up, we'd get a lot of shit done. But the fear mongering polititions and talking heads of the world are just here to make eachother fear the other side. In face to be terrified of the other side. And that's how they control the masses. There's not some grand conspiracy of pizzas and what not. The conspiracy is they use shit like pizzas to control the masses.

Didn't make it last the 1st page of this thread. It's funny, people so against cancel and woke Culture, ready to cancel BRC for what? They said shit a lot of people are going to agree with but get their drawers all in a bunch because a website writes an article that is just made to get them in a tizzy. Did anyone question the fact they pimp another conservative coffee at the end? Do you think this was all for the benefit of that company? Because most wouldn't have even found the NYT article? I mean the article in the first post smells like yellow journalism to me.

One veteran(thank you for your service), posted that he had sworn an oath to protect against all enemies, foreign and domestic. So if,as a veteran, the owner of BRC believes that the Dumb Boys are one of those domestic enemies, tell me why what he said is wrong.

It's funny, so many people think their so much better than liberals that get all offended and "triggered". So many of y'all are the flip side of the same coin and don't even realize it. It's funny actually. Y'all got triggered. Lol
That was me, and again, someone is taking what i said out of context. What i said is as a officer i swore an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and fomestic. By swearing that oath, we cant take sides per se, we have to equally defend the flag and the burner, the Proud boy and the BLM. That was my point, dont pick sides.

one of my favorite quotes goes something like this: while i may not agree with what you are saying, i will defend to the death your right to say it.

these guys pandered to a side for marketing and company growth, and now are trying to pick sides and act like all that pandering was just a side show. This was an orchestrated PR stunt on their end, and it is working, good or bad doesn’t matter in the end. They making their millions and thats all they want anyway.

Again, no skin in the game cuz i am a crazy person who doesnt drink coffee, or other energy drinks other than an occasional soda, but not until lunch.

I wonder what the actual truth is, let’s be honest no liberal media has been honest and forthright in their reporting on anything conservative.

they only produce chopped bits of actual interviews.

Ive seen liberals now running attack adds against conservatives calling them rhinos to try to discourage conservative voter turnout out.

Justin Trudeau- shuts a country’s borders down for almost a year and is a liberal savor.

Trump stops US flights in a certain Chinese providence and is a racist.

I wonder what the actual truth is, let’s be honest no liberal media has been honest and forthright in their reporting on anything conservative.

they only produce chopped bits of actual interviews.

Ive seen liberals now running attack adds against conservatives calling them rhinos to try to discourage conservative voter turnout out.

Justin Trudeau- shuts a country’s borders down for almost a year and is a liberal savor.

Trump stops US flights in a certain Chinese providence and is a racist.
Yea your spot on. I’m a little leery of anything the New York Times says.

I think Black Rifle coffee is good company. I’d rather support them over star bucks anyday.

Erict

WKR
I thought the article I linked was not enough to indict the company either way. I haven't read the original article yet, hence why i don't have a solid opinion.

OP begins by posting clickbait, then a few posts down admits he hasn't even ready the article. I don't get it.

OP
B
You must have problems with reading comprehension. I read the article I posted. I did not read the article it was referring to because I didn't have a NYT account.

It's why I did not comment in the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

There are multiple sources online that credit Richard Spencer as being both a contributor and editor of the PB’s publication “American Renaissance”

Of course I can always just believe you because you say so.
American Renaissance is not a “Proud Boys” publication and Richard Spencer has nothing to do with the Proud Boys or Gavin Mcinnes. Have they had encounters in the past? I’m sure, but Spencer has been on CNN in the past, so I guess that makes CNN a white supremacist organization. You need to stop believing everything you read on the internet — it’s full of lies and slander about people who’s politics are right of Stalin. I’ve consumed Mcinnes’ content since he was at Vice, consistently through his times at Fox, Rebel, whatever it was called before Blaze, and now Censored.TV. But go ahead and tell me you know more about the political ideology and beliefs of a man you googled, versus someone who has consumed hundreds of hours of their content. Just look at the actual members of the Proud Boys (you might have to leave Google) and tell me how they can be “white supremacist.” They’re a pretty racially diverse group who were lead by a man of afro-Cuban decent, for a while. I guess you’ve bought into the neo-Marxist definition that anyone who isn’t a full blown communist is a white supremacist racist.

Yarak

WKR
From the interviews and article I can Gather my thoughts on this situation and say They need to SHUT-UP and sell coffee

KurtR

WKR
Maybe Evan is trying to assimilate with the indig to get a better understanding how they work. Plan was put together at black rifle jsoc

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
quiet a few liberals on this forum. nothing wrong with it, just surprised thats all.

reminds me of this scene (replace 'dead' with 'liberal')

He knew exactly what he was saying. They are woke AF. He’s a liberal. I believe they even hired a BLM type Diversity and Inclusion officer. Buy it, don’t buy it. The choice yours.

Beware of the veteran owned business. When they pimp it they are usually not on the same page as I am with life.
"...veteran owned". You left out the "CIA veteran owned" part. I dont trust anyone who has been within 10 feet of those people.

suda0402

FNG
"My favorite part about this is how people that conservatives or people who classify as conservatives are listening to the New York Times" Mat Best.

Poser

WKR
American Renaissance is not a “Proud Boys” publication and Richard Spencer has nothing to do with the Proud Boys or Gavin Mcinnes. Have they had encounters in the past? I’m sure, but Spencer has been on CNN in the past, so I guess that makes CNN a white supremacist organization. You need to stop believing everything you read on the internet — it’s full of lies and slander about people who’s politics are right of Stalin. I’ve consumed Mcinnes’ content since he was at Vice, consistently through his times at Fox, Rebel, whatever it was called before Blaze, and now Censored.TV. But go ahead and tell me you know more about the political ideology and beliefs of a man you googled, versus someone who has consumed hundreds of hours of their content. Just look at the actual members of the Proud Boys (you might have to leave Google) and tell me how they can be “white supremacist.” They’re a pretty racially diverse group who were lead by a man of afro-Cuban decent, for a while. I guess you’ve bought into the neo-Marxist definition that anyone who isn’t a full blown communist is a white supremacist racist.

Never claimed to tell you I know more, was merely engaging in dialogue with you on the matter. You are clearly invested in the PB content, clearly know more about it, but also come at it through a clear and, by your own admission, lens of bias.