Blackhorn 209 in stock

Grillnugz

FNG
My local Scheels had 8oz for $49, looked to have a few hundred bottles but probably sold out by now. I've seen it at some LGS too recently.

GCMan

FNG
BH209 is relatively easy to find. Beware - finding the Federal 209A or CCI mag primer is near impossible. You better find those first otherwise you'll have powder you can't use. That's my situation.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
Ive used the standard Win209 in Knight breech plugs for ages without a single miss fire. The T/C Omega plug is another excellent plug for BH209. CVA's BH209 plug is fine once you get the primers to seal up. Western includes some orings for their BH209 plug for a reason. It nearly the same plug as the CVA.

As far as primers ive just heard the NEW Federal 209MZ is just a rebranded CCI209M. Its not a reduced power ML primer like all the rest. Ive heard Walmart is getting them in now.

tmoz

FNG
Colorado isn't seeing many primer shipments lately, but a friend swapped to Cheddites lately and is having great success with BH209.

Mlax

FNG
Does anyone know where I can find 209 powder now? I moved and stored my guns/ammo at my in-laws and we can’t find my powder. Bought the new paramount ML and don’t have anything to shoot! Thank you!

ENCORE

WKR
Does anyone know where I can find 209 powder now? I moved and stored my guns/ammo at my in-laws and we can’t find my powder. Bought the new paramount ML and don’t have anything to shoot! Thank you!
Try every Wal-Mart near or around you.

Finch

WKR
Last time I saw any in Walmart around my area was early this summer. Good luck on your search!

Mlax

FNG
Thank you! I live in Northern Virginia, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in a walmart locally. I’ll keep looking. I appreciate the suggestions.