BlackOvis discount code?

I thought there was a 20% off code running around, but I can’t find the email. I know the Rokslide 10% off, but anyone have the 20?

Usi05

WKR
If you are looking for merino layers they are on camofire today at more of a discount then 20%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
I'm interested in a 20% off coupon

Last edited:

TravisIN

WKR
It hasn’t worked for me the last few times I’ve tried it. Crazy how not getting a 10 percent discount makes me pump the brakes. Haha

sneaky

"DADDY"
There's always 1 Shot Gear

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigharge

WKR
Hasnt worked for me since march, wonder if they decided to shut it down for good

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I used it about a month or so ago on some crispi boots... hasn't worked since

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Are you using your phone ?
If you start the word and then let your phone auto fill alot of time your phone ads a space. Try deleting the space. That has fooled me up before.

I would’ve thought that maybe an admin or one of the guys from BO would’ve chimed in on this by now

Mosby

WKR
I have ordered a lot of stuff from them since Cabela's started going down hill. The 10% discount was a big part of it. Made their prices very competitive. It hasn't worked for me for a couple of months and I haven't ordered anything since it stopped working. Hope they bring it back. Mutually beneficial.

TravisIN

WKR
I’ll still order from them, just will shop around a little more. I really like the company, the discount was an added bonus. It usually take 10 or more days to get the stuff so that’s a bit of a bummer.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Not working for me either. I was less then impressed when customer service had to be reminded 2 weeks later to,send my credit through. gonna shop else where I think.