BlackOvis discount code?

I just went on to blackovis - was going to order some Crispi boots after listening to the recent journal of mountain hunting podcast and noticed that the discount code wasn’t working...

I just went on to blackovis - was going to order some Crispi boots after listening to the recent journal of mountain hunting podcast and noticed that the discount code wasn’t working...
Lol I have plenty of boots but that podcast made me almost buy another pair

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I was able to use HF 25 for some Peak Refuel meals this morning, not sure if this will apply to all items.

Thought I’d share
Peak only. Too bad they are out of stock of many peak items. Thanks for sharing as I was able to grab a couple.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol I have plenty of boots but that podcast made me almost buy another pair

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hahaha - picked up Hanwags in store today, couldn’t bring myself to spend that much on boots I couldn’t try on locally.

Just did the same thing. Timing is everything. I have never had any issues with orders from black ovis,, so I will keep using them, but man that discount was useful.

NDGuy

WKR
You cannot use the code on stuff already on sale. That party ended awhile back.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You cannot use the code on stuff already on sale. That party ended awhile back.
It's not working on anything on the site, or at least it hasn't the past few times I've tried ordering anything and checking to see if the code still worked. My guess is it's the busy season and they disabled it. It's their prerogative, they don't have to discount anything for us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
It wasn't working for me either. I called my Order in and they gave me the 10 percent off. They said they have problems with the Rokslide10 sometimes.

xcutter

WKR
Emailed them the other day. Below is the response.

You have to call in to use the discount. A few brands asked us not to advertise the discounted price online.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Thanks,

Just confirming for the group - I just called in and was able to use the Rokslide discount over the phone with no issues. They were awesome and more than happy to help out.

Thank you to BlackOvis for supporting Rokslide!

HighVoltageHunter

Lil-Rokslider
That’s interesting, I called earlier too and was told that the discount was no longer available.
I guess it depends on who you talk to.
I wish we could get some final clarification on this.

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
That’s interesting, I called earlier too and was told that the discount was no longer available.
I guess it depends on who you talk to.
I wish we could get some final clarification on this.

Agreed. Same experience. Also same experience with1 shot gear. No more discount code

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk