BlackOvis discount code?

TravisIN

WKR
Maybe it’s just particular items that they are allowed to discount like new Sitka or things like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I got an email back from black ovis, The code is back live again. There was a small period where it was not live, but should be working now.

bigharge

WKR
Hmm still not valid for me, guess its a sign I don't need to purchase anything right now

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bigharge

WKR
Ok finally got it, had to add some other items, it just wasnt working on what i was purchasing

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
Looks like only on select items. Some things it will not accept the code.

If I needed to order anything, and the code didn't work a phone call to them will get your discount. It might take a few more minutes to actually speak to a person than to type it in online, but if it's a large enough order, the 10% could mean a lot. Just sayin'

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered some Crispi boots this week and the Rokslide 10 worked. It was great being able to try them on at the BHA Rendezvous and figure my size out before ordering. There isn't a dealer for any decent boots within 500 miles of me, as I live in Florida.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

NWhunt

FNG
Seems to be deactivated right now... not sure why either.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
I was able to use HF 25 for some Peak Refuel meals this morning, not sure if this will apply to all items.

Thought I’d share