Sold BlackOvis "misfits" Custom Build Arrow Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I NOTICED THAT THE ARROW SHEET was incorrect on a few of the builds so I've deleted it and will update it on Monday Oct 11. So sorry for the trouble

Check out below on the sheet for the "misfits" as we call them here at BlackOvis which are custom build arrows that for some reason ended up in our quiver and not yours...just yet. All the specs should be there. If the inserts are not installed, we can cut to a new length and/or install the inserts for you. Just let me know.

As for length of the arrow, we measure this as valley of the nock to the end of the carbon.

If you want to buy some, please PM me WITH THE PRODUCT NUMBER and we'll get them sold to you and shipped out.

If you have any questions, ask below or PM me - either way works. I listed these last year in a different way (with images and details) but the list is a little big for me to image each one. I can see about sending an image if you PM me, but no promises on how fast I can get that to you. You can use the Arrow ID custom builder on the BlackOvis website if you want to spec them out to see what each build looks like.

All prices are TYD! PayPal only.

HERE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SOLD SO FAR: (Updated 10/8 - 3pm MST)

Thanks for checking.

Last edited:

Badseed

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is the length measurement carbon to carbon or carbon to nock throat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Valley of the nock to the end of the carbon is how we measure. Sorry I didn't put that on the listing to begin with!

Status
Not open for further replies.