Blackovis

4dcfries

FNG
I just contacted Blackovis to purchase a scope and some of that killer Kenetrek wax. They were amazing to deal with on the phone. I casually asked for a discount on the scope and it was granted so along with great pricing on the wax and the scope annnnnd free shipping...damn these guys were great. Just sayin!

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
I called them once to discuss boots and the person I spoke with was knowledgeable, listened well to what I was saying and gave good advice. I would 2nd what the OP says.

Jbxl20

WKR
Agree. I mostly have dealt with them through Camofire (same company). All my experiences on the phone were great.

grfox92

WKR
I called them once for boots and had a great experience as well. They actually encouraged me to order several pairs and wear them around the house and send back the ones I didn't want.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

GG9

FNG
I have spent a LOT of money there and I have ZERO complaints. Fantastic company and I recommend them as much as I can to friends. The rokslide discount is a nice bonus too 👍🏻

22lr

WKR
Agree. I mostly have dealt with them through Camofire (same company). All my experiences on the phone were great.
Do they run camofire, or just they have stuff on there?

ianpadron

WKR
I don't think I've ever had anything less than a stellar interaction with them, have bought about 4 pairs of boots, tons of merino, and a pack from them in the past couple years. Them Mormons in Utah know how to run a bizniz! Lolol

I agree, I purchased a set of Swarovski 15x56 SLC about a month ago from Black Ovis and they gave me a great deal. Awesome guys to deal with and I like that they are in close proximity to where I live so fast shipping

FeHunter

FNG
Big fan of their gear. Durable in the field, and a little more price friendly compared to other brands. Don’t have any complaints, shipping always seems quick as well.

Medusa7MM

WKR
Couldn’t agree more! Always top notch service and they go out of their way to find you the best price.

I’ve bought boots, boot blankets, headlamps, game cams, their merino, clothes, gloves, and a few other things the last couple years. Pretty good to deal with.

I just contacted Blackovis to purchase a scope and some of that killer Kenetrek wax. They were amazing to deal with on the phone. I casually asked for a discount on the scope and it was granted so along with great pricing on the wax and the scope annnnnd free shipping...damn these guys were great. Just sayin!
they have gained my business.... i usually check there first for anything i'm buying i think they'll have. nothing but great experiences with them

EJMK

FNG
I bought arrows from them through their custom arrow builder. Arrows were spot on and were delivered in less than a week. I’m a huge supporter of Blackovis.