Blackstock Clothing Made in USA

I just found this clothing brand on All American Clothing’s website. The softshell jacket looks pretty interesting. I don’t have any experience with this brand yet but may give them a try pretty soon. I have no affiliation and didn’t know they existed until a few minutes ago. I’m always happy to support made in USA products and glad to see another player in the space.

Just received the jacket. On the surface looks well made. Sounds quiet to me for what is stated to be a waterproof and wind proof jacket. Jacket is large enough to layer well underneath. No field work with it yet but from the small tests I’ve ran this far, it’s worth the price

Bump79

WKR
Just received the jacket. On the surface looks well made. Sounds quiet to me for what is stated to be a waterproof and wind proof jacket. Jacket is large enough to layer well underneath. No field work with it yet but from the small tests I’ve ran this far, it’s worth the price
Any update on how you like the Blackstock jacket?

It was better than advertised. Kept the wind off me, and was a great jackets to throw on while glassing. I ended up using this for glassing more than my puffy and easily stayed warm with this.

We had one day of rain and stayed bone dry. I would highly recommend the jacket to anyone. Arms are a little long but otherwise the jacket fit well

sneaky

"DADDY"
Not yet, but I may pull the trigger on their soft shell jacket.

My wife and I are all decked out in Gulch Gear, we are trying to buy American as much as possible.
I just wish Gulch Gear made more cold weather pieces

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk