Blackthorn 209 availability

MasonfromWi

Lil-Rokslider
I threw my name in the hat for a muzzleloader elk tag this year and would like to use Blackhorn 209 instead of the T7 pellets I currently use. Is there a shortage on muzzleloader powder as well as smokeless? I’m having way more luck finding powder for my rifles than the Blackhorn, does anyone here have a source for this stuff or am I better off sticking with the pellets? TIA

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
Bass Pro/Cabelas also had it in stock online for in stock pickup. Ordered some myself yesterday after being totally unable to find any locally.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If you have a Sportsmans close to you they have it in stock now for buy online and pick it up in the store
I just checked it out, and was surprised to see that they really jacked up the pricing even for the CVA BH breech plugs. Did those get caught up in this whole supply and demand issue as well, or did Sportsman's just jack all their prices up to keep up with the mandated minimum wage rates in CO? I bought one of those plugs at Sportsman's last August and it was $26.99.

With Covid, and several states raising their minimum wage rates, and our nation's debt load exponentially increasing all at the same time, we are in for some hellacious inflation in the coming years. Our dollar won't be worth squat.

Wrench77

WKR
I just checked it out, and was surprised to see that they really jacked up the pricing even for the CVA BH breech plugs. Did those get caught up in this whole supply and demand issue as well, or did Sportsman's just jack all their prices up to keep up with the mandated minimum wage rates in CO? I bought one of those plugs at Sportsman's last August and it was $26.99.

With Covid, and several states raising their minimum wage rates, and our nation's debt load exponentially increasing all at the same time, we are in for some hellacious inflation in the coming years. Our dollar won't be worth squat.
I don't keep up with the pricing to know if the price is inflated or not, was just trying to help the OP out with locating the powder he was looking for.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I don't keep up with the pricing to know if the price is inflated or not, was just trying to help the OP out with locating the powder he was looking for.
The powder is definitely inflated, but fully expected given the times. However, I wouldn't have expected the breech plugs to be that much higher.

OP
MasonfromWi

MasonfromWi

Lil-Rokslider
Haven’t had any luck locating the powder yet but I’ll keep looking. Thanks for the help guys!

UtahJimmy

WKR
Where are you located? I've got some extra 10oz jugs and primers you could pick up from me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
MasonfromWi

MasonfromWi

Lil-Rokslider
Where are you located? I've got some extra 10oz jugs and primers you could pick up from me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That’s very nice of you, I’m located in Southwest Wisconsin. Based off your username I’m guessing your in Utah?