WTS Bladder and load slings (for stone glacier and mystery ranch guidelight or NICE frame)

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like coyote with black trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to do this but I need to cancel this request.
I just got done bad news that is going to change my life for awhile

I’ll contact you again later when & if I’m able to continue

Matt

rsirdo

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay some test pieces I made to clock labor, the mystery ranch ones I'm using full straps stitched down along the back which is taking me longer and also uses quite a bit more webbing. The mystery ranch one are going to end up running $65 shipped. The simpler one I made for the stone glacier frame is less material and time, that'll run $45 shipped. For the the stone glacier I made up this one with ladder locks on the top, bottom and lowest side spots, female buckles on the top two side spots. But if someone wanted a different configuration (all female buckles, all ladderlocs, etc). they'd just need to request it.

Off hand I was planning to work a few mystery ranch ones in coyote and foliage into the build cycle, the stone glacier version in foliage and maybe a couple ranger green. If you want something else worked into the mix let me know what is of interest. These all will take some time but if you let me know you have interest in something I'll shoot you a message when that iteration gets done.

h1uBteBl.jpg

qAC4qtyl.jpg

ISTgXLjl.jpg

hMbAZ9Vl.jpg
Pods looks Familiar and works great..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

farmer14

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look nice! A question though...how is the water bladder effected when loaded down and snugged tight?

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That's why the front panel is pleated, makes room for the bladder to bulge outward. You'll likely have to loose it up a bit to put the bladder in through the flat zipper opening but after than snug it down (also might need to loosen up the shock cord some). If you look at the photo's with them mounted on my frames the bladder is full.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This may sound stupid so ill apologize in advance, but are the SG bladder holders only for use without the pack attached? That’s the way it appears to me.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Generally they're using all the frame connection points as I've shown them. You could buckle into the face of the pack if you wanted with some connections if you want or mount it behind the bag or such if you're feeling inclined (I can put whatever connections someone wants on one if they have something custom in mind).

Generally speaking I have training on my mind with these or other load hauling, I carry duct tape concrete/sand sacks for training and strapping a bladder on the back for a long hike can be nice if you're not a water bottle guy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted on another thread, but then realized this was the actual sale thread,

Any thoughts on whether you'll be able to make a sling for the new MR frames? Dont have one in hand yet, but thinking i'll be ordering one here in another month or two, and just looking ahead

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The sling itself would be exactly the same dimensionally/straps BUT you'd need to get buckles from them to put on the straps (I can back out the buckle cost if ordering a sling w/o them). It looks like they're going with ladderlocs on the bottom where the sling loops up into the frame now so no buckles needed there just thread the straps in. But you'd need 2xfemale ladderloc buckles for the one side, 4xmale ladderloc buckles for the top and other side, 2xfemale split bar buckles for the face of the sling.

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi, I'm probably buying the green stone glacier. Can you do it w/blaze on the outside skin? Let me know - thanks

CR

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yes custom configurations are available, are you wanting foliage or ranger green on the rear panel? Did you want that same buckle arrangement ( Top/Bottom/Lower sides: ladderlocs, Upper 2 sides: female loop buckles).

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yes custom configurations are available, are you wanting foliage or ranger green on the rear panel? Did you want that same buckle arrangement ( Top/Bottom/Lower sides: ladderlocs, Upper 2 sides: female loop buckles).

Hi, sorry for the delay! Packs are green, so that would be fine; Ideally, I could rig it outside a load cell or bag, either side 'out' (rarely, blaze for late season) or green with the cord laces - typical use. I could see, when running light and busting brush, that it would be nice to be able to streamline by running it next to frame and bag over; would your typical configuration permit that? If so, let's go, let me know how to pay you. If not, do you have any suggestions?

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Which green, the grey green (foliage) or brown green (ranger)? If you used ladderlocs on some of the connections it would be a little awkward tightening things down when flipped around. Buckles all around would solve that but you'd need to thread male adjustable buckles onto some of the frame straps when connecting them into the panel vs your pack, user preference thing there. If you are putting it between the frame and the bag I would think you'd want to set it in the load shelf, it would likely stay put and not slip out (just like meat on the shelf staying put). If you wanted you could clip in a set of buckles BUT that means those same straps aren't clipped into the pack. The packs use all the frame straps normally so any you clip into this means they're not clipped into the pack. This stuff is all how the user wants to use it. My general intention was stand alone panel but a user could concoct a variety of ways to use it if they wanted to.

So if you're wanting something let me know the green color and also what attachment configuration you want for your uses and any other custom aspects.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A version of each daisy chain with orange backing added back to inventory. The narrow lid coyote with orange face panel are out but going to get a couple more in the queue.