WTS Bladder and load slings (for stone glacier and mystery ranch guidelight or NICE frame)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am no longer sewing at this time.

Some premade load slings for the mystery ranch guidelight or NICE frame. They're ~9" wide x ~29" long, there is 7" between the horizontal PALS rows. The orange ones have 2 loops on the rear for those split loop female face buckles to be moved to the rear if you flip it around so you can still anchor the corner straps off the frame to something. Other configurations can be custom made to order. $50 shipped with buckles.

Coyote/coyote: 2 in stock
Foliage/foliage (coyote trim): 1 in stock
Coyote/orange: 0 in stock
Foliage/orange (coyote trim): 0 in stock

0yVBdoyl.jpg

Bladder slings for stone glacier frame. These have ladder locks on the top, bottom and lowest side spots, female buckles on the top two side spots. If someone wanted a different configuration (all female buckles, all ladderlocs, etc). it can be made to request. $45 shipped.

CAN MAKE ON REQUEST

wPtSRs4l.jpg

Bladder slings for mystery ranch. These will be $65shipped with buckles.

NARROW LID VERSION
*Coyote: 0 in stock
*Foliage (coyote trim): 0 in stock ;
*Coyote with orange face panel: 0 in stock

NARROW LID VERSIONS:
QH0u8TVl.jpg

dkDnFtsl.jpg

Last edited:
OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I mostly sew custom requests so I can make whatever layout someone wants. Seeing as the SG has a shelf on the frame I would think a 20” or so tall pocket like that with 3 side (if desired) and top/bottom connections would compliment that frame well. Buckle gender and/or ladderlocs at each location would be based on preference.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Okay some test pieces I made to clock labor, the mystery ranch ones I'm using full straps stitched down along the back which is taking me longer and also uses quite a bit more webbing. The mystery ranch one are going to end up running $65 shipped. The simpler one I made for the stone glacier frame is less material and time, that'll run $45 shipped. For the the stone glacier I made up this one with ladder locks on the top, bottom and lowest side spots, female buckles on the top two side spots. But if someone wanted a different configuration (all female buckles, all ladderlocs, etc). they'd just need to request it.

Off hand I was planning to work a few mystery ranch ones in coyote and foliage into the build cycle, the stone glacier version in foliage and maybe a couple ranger green. If you want something else worked into the mix let me know what is of interest. These all will take some time but if you let me know you have interest in something I'll shoot you a message when that iteration gets done.

h1uBteBl.jpg

qAC4qtyl.jpg

ISTgXLjl.jpg

hMbAZ9Vl.jpg

4rcgoat

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had a sling made for my NICE frame a few years ago,I use it all off season for training and these excellent quality. Really interested in the newer version.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah training is the majority of what I use my sling for also, that's a 60lb duct tape wrapped concrete sack in the photos, you can get those in various weights and just wrapping the rectangle in duct tape to reinforce the outside results in a nice dense shape that works well with the sling.

Want me to ping you about a certain color combo when ready?

4rcgoat

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah training is the majority of what I use my sling for also, that's a 60lb duct tape wrapped concrete sack in the photos, you can get those in various weights and just wrapping the rectangle in duct tape to reinforce the outside results in a nice dense shape that works well with the sling.

Want me to ping you about a certain color combo when ready?
Yes sir.

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a load sling that pods made for a guide light frame, been using it for about 18 months. Top quality work and product. Cant ask to deal with a better guy.

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw your post about these load slings.
I have the mystery ranch metcalf on the guide lite frame.
Have been thinking about getting the mule bag for training & lite day hikes. Then I saw these.

Does your load sling have any pockets??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Are you asking if I can make a pocket to accompany the standard load sling with PALS/daisey chain in the first post? If so yes, just need to know the desired size and such. The bladder slings shown in post 4 have a built in pocket and shock cord criss cross to stuff a jacket under or such.

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks,
I didn’t look so close the first time.
Do you have any for w/ the pocket & crisscross available??

& any Nalgene water bottle belt attachments??

How much??

Thank you!
Matt

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The pocket ones aren't build yet (other than the sample I made in post 4), I've mentioned them here so anyone considering the basic sling knows that option is coming. I'm taking note of anyone that wants to be notified on a color combination when available, I will temporarily hold them one before posting to premade inventory to see if they still are interested. Up in post 4 the pocket ones for the mystery ranch will run $65shipped based on the time that goes into those ones and extra material vs the smaller pocket panel shown for the stone glacier frame.

Bottle holder are over in this thread. I typically make ones for the guidelight to order vs prestocking them, a buckle loop that goes through the triangular opening at the rear corner of the belt where it meets the frame is the method I typically use for attaching those. https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/water-bottle-holders-xcurve-exo-pals.82130/#post811588

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!
Yes please notify when you have some made or are going to put them up for sale.
I’m new to this style of backpacks so the terminology of descriptions I’m kinda clueless. Just got my metcalf in August

I’ll order a bottle holder too

Notify me please
My cell # 801.647.0881*

Thank you

Zoomfish

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’d like to grab one for guidelight frame. Either foliage or coyote will work.

Could be used as stickit as well with pack???

Nice work! Thanks, Jesse

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thank you!
Yes please notify when you have some made or are going to put them up for sale.
I’m new to this style of backpacks so the terminology of descriptions I’m kinda clueless. Just got my metcalf in August

I’ll order a bottle holder too

Notify me please
My cell # 801.647.0881*

Thank you

What fabric color and trim (I do trim work in coyote or black).

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I’d like to grab one for guidelight frame. Either foliage or coyote will work.

Could be used as stickit as well with pack???

Nice work! Thanks, Jesse

What version are you interested in?

It’s primary intention is a stand alone hauling sling but with some split bar buckles or other stuff like that I am sure folks could rig it up in that fashion if they are creative.