Blaze orange camo rain gear?

Vistamatt

FNG
Hey guys,

I'm new to the site (been lurking awhile) and was wondering if anyone has seen any rain gear that is Blaze orange camo? The reason being is that I hunt in WA and the weather can be bad at some times, especially on the west side during the late hunt. With modern firearm season, they have pretty high requirements for orange during the season. I have been using an orange vest, but when I have my backpack on it covers most of the orange. I thought of using a blaze orange poncho, but I don't like how it limits your access. I recently bought a blaze orange camo soft shell jacket from Cabelas, but I know that it wont hold up to the downpours in the NW.

What are some of the ways you guys get around this?

pwsINC

WKR
Orange panel hanging on back of backpack. Orange vest over rain gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bright orange waterproof pack cover. Outdoor research makes one. Orange vest over rain shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember, in Washington, the requirements are that you have a total of 400 square inches of orange, and must be visible from all sides. Doesn't take a whole lot of orange to meet that requirement, a hat, vest, and some orange attached to the back of your pack would meet the requirement.

I bought a blaze orange breakup Cabelas fleece about 10 yrs ago that's quiet and waterproof.
Don't know if they make one anymore.
I
Like it.

Gutpile

Lil-Rokslider
Eberlestock has an orange rain cover for ypur pack. I use the orange The North Face leonitas rain jacket. More of a yellow but they call it orange. I used to just wear a vest iver my raingear.