Blaze Orange Jacket

I'm looking for a suggestion on a jacket comfortable to the Sitka 90% jacket in blaze orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
Good idea. Interested also. A blaze orange performance t shirt and orange long sleeve shirt also. Sick of wearing sleeveless orange vests over my clothes. Keep me posted if people pm you with ideas. Thanksm

twall13

WKR
The Kryptek Inferno line is pretty good but I don't know that they have a soft shell layer. I used the Sherpa hoody this season and was pleased with it as my second layer over a merino base layer. The blaze orange camo isn't legal in every state so take note before buying but if they have the layering piece you need it's pretty good stuff. I'd love to see a blaze camo pattern from first lite, I do use their blaze orange beanie.

I have a under armor blaze pull over that i really like. May take a look at some of them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

topher89

WKR
Patagonia? They rotate colors pretty often but I am sure you can find something in orange. I have an orange Micro Puff from them as well as an orange R1 fleece pullover. The Micro Puff is discontinued but the orange R1 is a current production color.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
If kryptek offers the cadog in inferno that would be exactly what you would want, the cadog is extremely comfortable

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk