Blaze Orange Kuiu 240 Vest Opinions - Or Others

Looking for opinions from anyone who has ran the Kuiu Peleton 240 vest in Blaze Orange as their outer layer. Id like to upgrade my orange vest and was looking at this one. I was planning on sizing up to go over my other layers. It also looks like Kuiu wont have this back in-stock until December so I might have to look elsewhere.

https://www.kuiu.com/peloton-240-vest/20033.html?dwvar_20033_color=Valo&cgid=peloton-240#start=1

Any other recommendations for orange vests you guys like? Doesn't need to add any warmth, just durable and comfortable. I know about all the cheap options out there but as something that is worn more than any other piece, id like to find something of quality that will last and be functional.

Mtnboy

WKR
I haven't worn it myself (yet) but I like the looks of the First Lite Catalyst Vest and it comes in Blaze Orange.

Just checked their site and it's In Stock.

Clarence

WKR
There is 0 reason to own any other Orange vest other than a Orange Aglow.
Reason 1-It doesn't say Kuiu on it.
Reason 2-They are too fairly priced to be technical hunting gear.
Reason 3-No tactical features

I agree with you though Poser. Orange Aglow is solid kit for sure.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for opinions from anyone who has ran the Kuiu Peleton 240 vest in Blaze Orange as their outer layer. Id like to upgrade my orange vest and was looking at this one. I was planning on sizing up to go over my other layers. It also looks like Kuiu wont have this back in-stock until December so I might have to look elsewhere.

https://www.kuiu.com/peloton-240-vest/20033.html?dwvar_20033_color=Valo&cgid=peloton-240#start=1

Any other recommendations for orange vests you guys like? Doesn't need to add any warmth, just durable and comfortable. I know about all the cheap options out there but as something that is worn more than any other piece, id like to find something of quality that will last and be functional.
The 240 will definitely add warmth.

def90

WKR
I just wear my normal jacket/clothes and have an orange vest I bought at Sportsmans Warehouse for $20.. folds up in to your pocket, why would you waste any more money than that?

Geewhiz

WKR
I just wear my normal jacket/clothes and have an orange vest I bought at Sportsmans Warehouse for $20.. folds up in to your pocket, why would you waste any more money than that?
You're not a true elk hunter unless you spend at least a hundred bucks on an orange vest that you could have gotten at a gas station for $2.99.

It is quiet, seems durable, and is comfortable. Less expensive options likely fit those criteria, but it's a nice vest.